Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Proven Westborough Mosquito Services
It’s a common scenario here in Central Massachusetts—you’ve prepared your backyard for the warmer weather to come, including mowing, landscaping, seating, and more. Unfortunately, once the perfect day arrives and you’re finally ready to bask in the sunshine and maybe even put some burgers on the grill, the attack begins—mosquitoes, and a lot of them. When you have a mosquito problem on your property, citronella candles, personal spray repellents, and insect “zappers” just won’t cut it. If these annoying insect swarms are preventing you from enjoying your time in your own backyard, it’s time to start searching for mosquito spraying services in Westborough.
Stop wasting money, and precious time in this beautiful weather trying product after product from the local big box store. Instead, turn to the experts in mosquito spraying that Westborough residents consistently recommend. Mosquito Shield has the patented products and expert service necessary to rid your property of these pests, so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors in peace. Best of all, our patented three-step process is much more cost-effective than wasting money over and over again on countless store-bought solutions that fail to work
Offering Our Services To Westborough Residents
If you’ve already used far too much of the season’s pleasant weather attempting one failed mosquito control product after another, you deserve an innovative, effective mosquito solution that works and is friendly on your wallet. Mosquito Shield is your answer. Our system begins working the moment we set foot on your property and increases in effectiveness as time goes on. This means you’ll continue to experience a mosquito-free backyard for the entire season to come.
When you contact Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying, Westborough technicians will arrive at your property and employ a three-step method for banishing pests. Each step has been carefully developed to reduce the immediate impact of mosquito bites near your home, to destroy remaining mosquitoes throughout your property, and to set up a highly effective invisible shield to prevent local mosquitoes from making their way onto your property.
Our three-step process comprises of:
- CO2 masking. For the first step in mosquito spraying, Westborough team members will employ a CO2 masking technique. The CO2 you, your family members, and your pets exhale is the primary means by which mosquitoes locate their prey. By masking this CO2, the female mosquitoes that cause most mosquito bites will look elsewhere for their prey.
- Mosquito spray. The second step in our mosquito spraying Westborough service involves application of our patented mosquito spray. Mosquito Shield designed the spray to quickly kill any mosquitoes that may be present on your property. Better yet, the spray adheres to any organic surface in your yard, including grass, trees and other plants, and even the wood on your deck or patio, providing continuous protection against mosquitoes.
- Regular maintenance. The final step in our process involves scheduling regular maintenance. Our mosquito spraying Westborough team will monitor the local weather and determine the best times to tackle the mosquito population. For most properties, spraying services every 10 to 17 days are sufficient to revitalize the invisible mosquito barrier surrounding your home.
Why Mosquito Spraying?
Store-bought mosquito control products are always unreliable and temporary. Before you know it, you’re off to the store to spend money on yet another solution that won’t last. If you’re ready to forego the constant time and money expenditure that is DIY mosquito control, and to pursue a truly effective solution for the entire mosquito season, consider Mosquito Shield.
Our process is quick and begins working even as our technicians apply our patented rapid-dry spray. For you, this means you’ll be able to enjoy your property again within 10 minutes of our mosquito spraying. Our Westborough technicians will also apply a product we call Rain Shield to ensure your mosquito spray continues to work even in moderate rain. Then, we’ll return every 10 to 17 days to revitalize your mosquito spray application, ensuring your property remains mosquito-free.
Contact Us Today!
Are you ready to experience the benefits of a mosquito-free property? Ditch the ineffective store-bought solutions and give us a call today. Contact Mosquito Shield for quality mosquito spraying in Westborough and schedule your first service.