Effective Date April 1, 2017
Changes to the Policy
We collect “personally identifiable information” about you when you provide information during purchases of goods and services from Mosquito Shield, when you make requests of us, and when you register to receive materials. The categories of information collected in these instances may include your name, contact information, purchase and account history, and payment information.
In some instances, you can submit personally identifiable information about other people. For example, if you order a gift for shipment to someone else either on one of the websites or offline, you may need to provide the recipient’s information to deliver the gift.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you concerning your use of the websites, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular, your IP address, browser, city, time zone, referring URL, and operating system. This information may be used in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as compiling statistics, customizing content, and designing our websites.
No Information Collection from Minors
Our websites are intended for adults. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our websites. If the parent or guardian of a minor believes that the minor has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that minor should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have this information deleted from our files so that it is not in retrievable form. If we otherwise obtain information that we have personally identifiable information about a child under the age of 18 in retrievable form in our files, we will delete that information from our files so that it is not retrievable.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may share non-personally identifiable information with third parties including our service providers, affiliates, licensees and partners.
We may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties to enforce our policies, or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with the following:
- Other websites owned by Mosquito Shield and other companies in the Mosquito Shield Corporate Family for business purposes such as to provide joint content and services (including but not limited to transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to provide you with information about products and services available at these other websites.
- Carefully selected vendors, business partners and other organizations whose products or services we think may interest you (our “Affiliates”).
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations, including fulfilling orders, credit card processors, delivering packages, and providing promotional services and marketing.
- Law enforcement agencies, governmental officials or other third parties in response to a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, or if we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; to report suspected illegal activity; or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety.
- Other third parties when you explicitly ask us or provide your consent to send your information to such third parties.
Links to Other Sites
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from Mosquito Shield or its Affiliates by following the instructions in those emails. You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails or newsletters from Mosquito Shield by contacting us at email@example.com. If you wish to no longer receive emails from one of our Affiliates, you should contact that Affiliate. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account or our ongoing business relations.
You can correct factual errors in information we may have collected offline, such as by telephone, by sending us a request. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.