Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Providing Effective Mosquito Spraying in Shrewsbury
Massachusetts residents love the warmer weather spring, summer, and early fall can provide. Unfortunately, intrusive insects are an all too common barrier to spending time with family and friends while outdoors. The worst of these pests is the mosquito.
Mosquitoes are annoying pests that cause itchy bites, irritating buzzing, and even hives for the many people who are allergic to them. However, mosquitoes are much more than a common annoyance; mosquitoes can be dangerous, carrying numerous diseases such as eastern equine encephalitis, and West Nile virus. For that reason, if you have a mosquito problem on your Shrewsbury property, it’s important to do your research about mosquito spraying in Shrewsbury.
Why Choose Our Mosquito Spraying in Shrewsbury?
Most of the DIY methods found at your local hardware store promise quick results and diminished mosquito populations. While it’s true that options like citronella candles, DIY mosquito barriers, mosquito bracelets, and personal mosquito repellants can prevent mosquitoes from entering your personal space for a short time, the effects don’t last long. Before you know it, mosquitoes will be hovering once again, and you’ll have to purchase another mosquito solution.
Even worse, though mosquitoes may retreat slightly when you’re utilizing a DIY method, they’re still present on your property—multiplying and lying in wait for the moment you blow out your citronella candle. As a result, store-bought mosquito control methods are largely ineffective at addressing the real issue—the mosquitoes increasing in number around your property. Fortunately, at Mosquito Shield, we’ve developed a three-step process to terminate all the mosquitoes on your property and break the constant mosquito life cycle.
Our Effective Mosquito Spraying Services
When you contact Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in Shrewsbury, technicians will arrive ready to implement our patented, three-step process. This process attacks mosquitoes at all stages of the mosquito life cycle and prevents them from coming back long after we’ve finished. Best of all, the process is quick, effective, and much more cost-efficient than purchasing product after product from your local hardware store.
Our three-step process:
- CO2 masking techniques. The primary cause of mosquito bites is female mosquitoes searching for prey near their habitat. In most cases, these female mosquitoes locate you and your family due to the carbon dioxide you exhale. Our mosquito spraying team in Shrewsbury employs CO2 masking techniques to make it so that female mosquitoes cannot identify your CO2, and thus are no longer attracted to your area.
- Mosquito spray application. The second part of our process involves mosquito spraying. Shrewsbury technicians apply our patented mosquito spray to all parts of your property, ensuring that it settles on organic matter like grass, plants, and wooden decking, fence line, and other materials. Once there, it eliminates mosquitoes in the area and even becomes more effective over time, terminating any mosquito that appears.
- Ongoing maintenance. As the final phase in our process, our team will revisit your property every 10 to 17 days to refresh your application. In this way, your property will continue to remain free of mosquitoes throughout this mosquito season.
Mosquito Shield: The Best Shrewsbury Has to Offer
After toying with countless store-bought methods, eliminating mosquitoes can seem like a full-time job. This is why you should entrust Mosquito Shield with one of the most important tasks for the summer months, shielding your family from the itching, irritation, and potential illness mosquitoes can bring. Our skilled mosquito technicians will apply an efficient covering to your property, killing mosquitoes that are already present and repelling additional insects.
Best of all, the process takes only a few minutes and begins drying immediately— you’ll be back outside and enjoying your property within 10 minutes of application. We’ll add Rain Shield to the mix as well, ensuring that your invisible mosquito barrier remains in place even during light to moderate rain showers. Afterwards, you’ll need only schedule follow-up appointments every 10 to 17 days to keep your property mosquito-free.
Ready to begin enjoying the outdoors again? Contact Mosquito Shield and learn more about the benefits of our mosquito spraying services. Call (888) 778-2019 to Schedule an appointment today!