Tick spraying in Needham, MA is important because ticks aren’t just pests. They are external parasites that can carry and spread diseases, such as Lyme disease, babesiosis, ehrlichiosis, powassan virus disease, anaplasmosis, borrelia miyamotoi disease, rocky mountain spotted fever, and more. Ticks are usually found in wooded or grassy areas, where they can easily attach to a host and start feeding.
Backyard tick protection is more important than ever as tick populations are increasingly rising and they can thrive in your outdoor living areas. End your tick problems quickly and effectively with tick spraying in Needham. You can count on the team at Tick Shield of Needham, MA to handle your pest control issues with care, so you can get back to enjoying your outdoor property without nuisance or worry.
Know What to Expect With Tick Spraying in Needham, MA
When you hire Tick Shield for tick spraying in Needham, you should know what to expect. Trust our professionals use a proven approach to:
- Kill ticks living in the active areas of your property
- Repel ticks away from areas where the spray is applied
Our First Visit to Your Property for Tick Spraying in Needham, MA
Contact Tick Shield and let our experts know that you’re ready for tick spraying in Needham. We will also email you before we arrive and after we leave.
During our first visit, we will assess the situation and determine which areas of your yard are problematic or host to a breeding ground. We carefully monitor tick populations in Needham, and we’ll target areas of your property that ticks are likely to congregate.
Then one of our licensed technicians will handle your tick spraying in Needham. The well-trusted and vector-trained technician will treat your outdoor property, which includes all common-use areas such as porches, patios, sitting areas, and swing sets.
Choose the Right Tick Spraying Needham Professional
Be sure to choose a technician who is knowledgeable and trained to pay close attention to mosquito and tick breeding grounds and congregational areas. Look for a tick spraying professional in Needham who will:
- Provide you with fast, noticeable results. With Tick Shield, you can expect to see results within the first 24 hours of your first spray. Let your seasonal outdoor activities continue without any further delays or worry!
- Follow-up to provide consistent tick spraying in Needham, MA. Choose a professional who offers regular services, as consistency is key in tick control. Our team will manage your property throughout the season and guarantee that it will remain tick-free. We will return about every two weeks to follow up and retreat the area.
- Offer a money-back guarantee. Hire a tick control professional who will ensure you’re happy with the services or give you your money back. We promise you’ll see results within the first 24 hours of service. If you’re not impressed, we will provide you with a full refund.
With every visit from a Tick Shield vector-trained technician, the vertical barrier against ticks is strengthened. Our technicians will add extra protection to your property each time they arrive; FlexBlend spray technology will maximize effectiveness.
Trust Tick Shield for Tick Spraying in Needham
Ready to put an end to your tick infestation and enjoy spending time outdoors without worry or fear of a tick-borne disease or infection?
Our team of technicians is trained fully in the latest pest control technology and equipped with top-of-the-line control equipment. Our team understands the behaviors and weaknesses of ticks and will provide top-notch tick spraying in Needham, MA.
Contact Tick Shield today at 800-908-7076.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.