Ticks are more than an annoyance in Needham, MA. Tick control is important because they are carriers of dangerous diseases like Lyme disease and powassan virus disease. If you’re concerned about ticks on your property and want to keep your yard free from ticks, consider Tick Shield in Needham. Our vector-trained technicians can treat your outdoor property, creating a vertical barrier against ticks that is strengthened with each treatment.
Benefits of Tick Control in Needham, MA
Combatting the onslaught of mosquitoes and ticks in a Massachusetts summer is a difficult task that requires attention in the spring, summer, and fall. Both insects thrive in the humid temperatures typical in the heat of the Massachusetts summer. To protect your family and your Needham property from these pests, consider calling on the professionals for tick control in Needham. Protecting your family and keeping your property pest-free is what we do best.
Our team is vector-trained. In other words, we have extensive knowledge about how parasites and pests transmit diseases to people and pets. You can also trust our years of industry experience. We will handle tick control in Needham with efficiency and care. Tick bites are dangerous, so our services mean more than protection against annoying stings. Our services will protect your yard from the long list of diseases that ticks carry with them.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tick Control in Needham, MA
When you’re considering tick control in Needham, you likely have a few initial questions, such as:
- How does it work? Our tick spray for tick control in Needham adheres to the organic surfaces on your property, such as wood, brick, stone, and foliage. Starting with our very first visit to your property, we create and strengthen a vertical barrier that protects you and your family from pests. Our product offers FlexBlend spray technology, which you can’t find elsewhere in Needham.
- How long does it take? Spraying only lasts a few minutes, so we will arrive, get to work, and leave rather quickly. Our professionals are experienced and knowledgeable about where ticks and mosquitoes congregate, and they’ll use that knowledge to get to work fast.
- How much does it cost? Our competitors charge almost double for the same tick control in Needham. Residents can trust our pricing and our billing services. Everyone in your family, pets included, can enjoy the outdoors of your Needham property with our effective tick control.
- When will I notice results? You will see results quickly, within 24 hours of receiving our services. If you’re not happy with the results, simply contact us within seven days for a full refund.
- Who administers the spray? A licensed Tick Shield technician will administer your tick control in Needham. Our vector-trained technicians will treat all common-use areas on your outdoor property, such as decks, playground equipment, swing sets, patios, and other outdoor entertainment areas. You can trust that our technicians are trained to pay close attention to mosquito and tick breeding grounds and congregational areas, and they will target those areas quickly and accurately.
- How often do I need to repeat spraying? Our vector-trained technicians follow weather patterns and tick populations in the Needham, MA area. When you sign up for our services, one of our technicians will visit your property about every two weeks to ensure you’re receive effective tick control in Needham. Treatment intervals typically occur every 10 to 17 days.
Contact Tick Shield for Tick Control in Needham
If you’re ready to get back to enjoying your outdoor property without the fear of ticks and the diseases they transmit, contact Tick Shield today. Our vector-trained technicians understand pest control and all of the technology involved with keeping your property free from ticks and mosquitoes.
Put our knowledge about ticks, and their behaviors and weaknesses, on your side. Put an end to your worry, so you enjoy the season knowing your property is protected against pests.
Contact Tick Shield today at 800-908-7076 for superior tick control in Needham.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.