Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Repel Mosquitoes East Brunswick
Have you been fighting with mosquitoes around your home year after year? Have you tried store-bought products like bug spray, electric bug-zapping lanterns, citronella candles, and cumbersome mosquito netting? If you are ready for a better way to repel mosquitoes in East Brunswick, Mosquito Shield is here to help. Our team has developed a proven effective three-pronged approach to mosquito control that works fast.
Mosquitoes are annoying to be sure, but they are also potentially dangerous. Days of itchiness are not the worst aspect of their bites. Mosquitoes can also carry and transmit severe diseases like West Nile Virus, Dengue Fever, and EEE virus. Instead of risking exposure to these diseases with subpar mosquito control products, repel mosquitoes in East Brunswick with confidence by calling Mosquito Shield.
How Do We Successfully Repel Mosquitoes in East Brunswick?
Mosquito Shield’s three-step system to repel mosquitoes in East Brunswick offers complete protection for your entire property that lasts all season long:
- We begin with a CO2 masking procedure that will reduce the occurrence of mosquito bites around your home. Female mosquitoes locate people and animals to bite by sensing the CO2 their bodies emit. CO2 masking hides these signatures, making it exceedingly difficult for mosquitoes to discern their targets.
- The next phase of our system to repel mosquitoes in East Brunswick is application of our spray. Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will spray all around your property and pay close attention to the places that are most likely to attract mosquitoes. The spray works very quickly, killing mosquitoes on contact and sticking to organic surfaces to create a mosquito barrier that will last.
- The final phase is maintaining the barrier. We monitor the weather and local mosquito populations to choose the best times for re-spray treatment. We visit most of our customers on 10 to 17-day intervals. Each treatment makes the barrier stronger.
Unlike most conventional products you would find at a store, our system to repel mosquitoes in East Brunswick has long-term protection in mind. Our system works very quickly and keeps working all mosquito season long. We protect your entire property, not just a small section of your yard or back porch.
Commonly Asked Questions about Mosquito Control in East Brunswick
The Mosquito Shield system is unique, and many of our customers have questions about how it works and what they can expect from our service. Read through the following frequently asked questions so you can decide how you want to repel mosquitoes from your backyard.
Q: How long will Mosquito Shield’s spray take to start working?
A: Our customers typically report noticeable results in the first 24 hours following their first spray treatments.
Q: Will I need to stay inside all day after your technician sprays?
A: Not at all! Our spray works quickly, so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors in as little as 10 minutes following a spray treatment.
Q: Won’t the next rainstorm just wash away my barrier?
A: We add Rain Shield to our spray solution, and this specialized formula ensures the spray sticks to organic surfaces correctly and holds up against light to moderate rain.
Q: How long does a spray treatment keep working?
A: You will notice far fewer mosquitoes around your home after just one treatment, and each subsequent treatment makes the mosquito barrier even more effective. As long as you maintain your barrier, you can expect to repel mosquitoes in East Brunswick all season long.
If you do not want to spend any more time or money on ineffective mosquito control products, it’s time to choose Mosquito Shield’s proven-effective control system. Contact Mosquito Shield today to schedule your first appointment. We will be happy to help you solve your mosquito problem.