Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying Near Me North Grafton
We know that homeowners in the North Grafton area do not like having mosquitoes intruding on their property. These small flying insects are not only annoying, but they are also one of the deadliest creatures on the planet. If you’re tired of mosquitoes bothering you every time you go outside, it’s time to take a different approach to mosquito spraying in North Grafton that really works.
How Is Mosquito Shield Different?
Think about some of the products you have purchased to get rid of mosquitoes around your home. Citronella candles, torches, and incense burners may provide moderate relief, but they will only work in small areas for short times. Electric lanterns are unreliable, while citronella torches can be rendered ineffective with a change of the breeze. Other products may claim to provide complete protection for your property, but Mosquito Shield offers a three-pronged approach proven to kill the mosquitoes on your property, and keep them at bay all summer.
Our system is aimed exclusively at eliminating mosquitoes as quickly as possible and preventing them from returning. You don’t need to worry about our solution fading away unexpectedly. We provide each of our customers in North Grafton with regular spray applications, making sure your barrier always stays strong.
Three Steps to Eliminating Your Mosquito Problem
The Mosquito Shield approach is different than any other product or service you may have tried in the past. When you contact us for mosquito spraying, one of our vector-trained technicians will visit you at your chosen appointment time and begin the three-step process:
- It starts with CO2 masking, a specialized procedure designed to significantly reduce the number of mosquito bites that occur around your property. Female mosquitoes are the ones that bite people and animals, and they sense prey by tracking the CO2 emissions from their bodies. CO2 masking hides you from mosquitoes, confusing them and making it very hard for them to bite you.
- The second step is applying our spray. Your technician will spray all over your property, paying close attention to high-risk areas that are likely to attract mosquitoes. The spray dries quickly, and it even includes Rain Shield to ensure it holds correctly in the rain. Within 10 to 15 minutes, you can get right back outside to enjoy the nice weather. The spray kills mosquitoes on contact and will generate a vertical shield around your property that deters more mosquitoes from entering.
- Finally, our team will track mosquito activity in the North Grafton area as well as local weather patterns to determine good times to schedule re-spray treatments. Every reapplication strengthens your mosquito barrier, so the results you notice after your first treatment will only get better as the season continues.
Simply put, no DIY mosquito product can compete with the results you’ll see when you choose Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in North Grafton. Years of research and experience have led to the development of our three-step system, and most of our customers report real results within just one day of their first treatments.
Choose Value and Reliability with Mosquito Shield
Once you call us for your first mosquito spraying appointment, it’s easy to see why so many people in the North Grafton area have chosen Mosquito Shield. We provide our customers with the best available mosquito control solutions that work fast and continue working all season long.
Don’t waste any more of your time or money on ineffective mosquito control solutions that only work in small areas for a few hours at best. Instead, choose Mosquito Shield for season-long protection for your whole property. Start enjoying the outdoors with peace of mind, contact Mosquito Shield today!