Tick Spraying Wrentham
Are you considering tick spraying in Wrentham, MA? If so, you probably already know that ticks are tiny, but potentially dangerous, pests.They can carry serioushealth threats such as Lyme disease and powassan virus, and oftentimes humans don’t realize they have been infected until they are already sick. Sometimes victims of a tick bite who contract a tick-borne illness don’t get an initial bullseye rash or even know they were bitten.
Avoid spending your resources on treatments for various diseases. Instead, simply focus on preventing tick infestations in the first place. The best and most effective and affordable source for professional tick spraying in Wrentham, MA is Tick Shield.
What You Should Know About Tick Spraying in Wrentham
If you’re thinking about investing in tick spraying in Wrentham, there are a few things you should know about the Tick Shield service:
- You can expect fast results.**Significant results will after our first visit. You will notice a drastic difference within the first 24 hours of service. Rest assured that you can continue on with your season outdoor activities without worrying about the threat of ticks and the health dangers that come with them.
- A licensed technician will administer the formula.A licensed, vector-trained technician will handle your tick spraying in Wrentham, MA. The experienced technician will treat all of the frequented areas of your outdoor property, which includes sitting areas, patios, porches, and children’s play equipment. Our technicians are knowledgeable and trained to pay close attention to insect breeding grounds, and they know where they tend to gather. They’ll put their knowledge to use, so you can enjoy a tick-free yard this season.
- The spray adheres to all organic surfaces. We will spray wood, brick, foliage, and stone. Remember that with each visit, the vertical barrier we create is strengthened, adding extra protection to your property. Our product includes a FlexBlend spray technology to maximize effectiveness and is the only provider to offer it in Wrentham.
- Repeating sprays brings the best results. Our experts watch weather patterns and insect populations in the Wrentham, MA area. As long as you’re our customer, we will visit your property about every two weeks for tick spraying in Wrentham.Regular treatment intervals should occur every 10 to 17 days.
- It’s best to treat from April to October in New England.Tick populations surge in the spring and in the fall in New England. Ticks are usually found in wooded or grassy areas where they attach to a host to feed. They can easily make their way onto your property, and they can carry with them Lyme disease, powassan virusdisease, anaplasmosis, babesiosis, borrelia miyamotoi disease, and more. We recommend treating your property between April and October for best results.
- Rain Shield is added to our formula. Tick Shield adds Rain Shield to each tick spray, which helps our specially formulated product to withstand light to moderate rain.
Learn More About Tick Spraying in Wrentham – Contact Tick Shield
If you are ready to enjoy a tick-free yard this season and protect your property from the onslaught of an infestation, talk to our team today. We offer top-quality and affordable tick spraying in Wrentham, MA. With Tick Shield, you can trust that you’ll be able to spend as much time as you want outdoors – and without the worry of insect bites or the diseases they may bring.
To learn more about tick spraying in Wrentham, MA, call at 800-908-7076.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.