HOW MOSQUITO SHIELD WORKS
What is in Mosquito Shield Spray and How Does it work?
Mosquito Shield® is a professionally applied mosquito spray that kills and repels mosquitoes and ticks. Our vector-trained technicians treat your common use areas such as pools, decks, patios, and swing sets. They also pay special attention to where mosquitoes and ticks breed and congregate. This helps with mosquito control as well as tick control and prevention.
Our three-pronged approach kills mosquitoes, masks your CO2 (which attracts mosquitoes), and repels them away from your property. The spray adheres to foliage, wood, stone/brick, and other organic materials. This creates a vertical barrier that strengthens with each visit.
Only Mosquito Shield® uses FlexBlend™ spray technology to maximize effectiveness. We monitor both mosquito population and weather conditions and adjust our location based program as needed. By rotating control products, leveraging proactive scheduling, and using resistance management strategies, we are able to deliver superior results and satisfaction.
What You Can Expect With Mosquito Shield Products
With Mosquito Shield® you get the most comprehensive mosquito or tick control service available to help you enjoy everything you love about being outdoors. Learn more about how Mosquito Shield works here:
- Our Money Back Guarantee.
- Your first visit will be scheduled within five business days of signing up.
- An email notification will be sent before and after each visit.
- You will see a significant reduction after your first visit, typically within 24 hours.
- A licensed technician will visit your property approximately every two weeks, depending on mosquito population and weather conditions. Treatment intervals can be as short as 10 days and as long as 17 days.
- A polymer, which acts like a rain shield, is added to each spray, helps the product withstand light to moderate rain and allows the barrier to remain in effect.