Tick spraying in Wheatfield is important to get an early start on. Ticks are external parasites that spread diseases like Lyme disease, powassan virus disease,anaplasmosis, borrelia miyamotoi disease, babesiosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, and more. Ticks often congregate in grassy or wooded areas, where they wait to latch onto a host and begin feeding on a blood meal. They can also thrive in the outdoor spaces on your property, especially if you’re close to woods, fields, or paths that deer and other mammals frequently use to travel.
Backyard tick protection is crucial as tick populations are growing rapidly in Wheatfield; those populations surge in the spring and fall when it’s especially damp. Even though ticks are typically found in grassy and wooded areas, they can actually thrive in your outdoor living spaces. If you have a tick problem, end it swiftly and successfully with tick spraying in Wheatfield.
Our respected team at Tick Shield of Wheatfield, NY will manage the tick colonies that have found a home on your property, so you can get back to enjoying your time outside without nuisance or worry.
What Are the Benefits of Tick Spraying in Wheatfield?
Keeping up with pest control during the onslaught of mosquitoes and ticks in the New York warm season is an undertaking that requires professional attention in the spring, summer, and fall. We recommend professional outdoor pest control during the months of April through October. Mosquitoes and ticks populations flourish in humid temperatures, so it’s likely that you need tick spraying in Wheatfield.
The most significant benefit to tick spraying in Wheatfield is that you will see noticeable results within 24 hours.
You can rely on our Wheatfield Tick Shield team to:
- Eliminate ticks. Using the Tick Shield formula, our team will destroy tick colonies and infestations on the spot.
- Create a barrier that will repel ticks. Our formula does more than kill ticks on contact. It also repels any ticks from the area through the vertical barrier the spray creates. The Tick Shield repellent starts working right away, and the vertical barrier strengthens with each application.
What To Expect With Tick Spraying in Wheatfield
When you’re ready to move forward with the Tick Shield professionals, here is what you can expect:
- Step 1: Sign up. You can sign up online or call us and say you’re interested in tick spraying in Wheatfield, NY.
- Step 2: Receive tick spraying in Wheatfield. Our certified technicians will arrive at your property and start spraying When you call on us, you can trust that we will first assess your property and tick colonies before spraying the organic surfaces that exist on your outdoor property. We will spray foliage, stone, wood, and brick. The Tick Shield professionals understand where ticks breed and congregate, and we monitor their populations and Wheatfield weather patterns in order to predict tick population surges and spray at the correct time.
- Step 3: Experience fast results. You will notice a decrease in the amount of ticks on your property within 24 hours of service. We’re sure you’ll be happy with the results, which is why we offer a money-back guarantee. Simply call us if you’re not impressed with the results, and we will give you with a full refund.
Contact the Team at Mosquito Shield of Wheatfield for Tick Spraying
When only the best will do, work with the professional, vector-trained team at Tick Shield for tick spraying in Wheatfield. Don’t let ticks keep you from enjoying the outside of your property any longer. Our team will get to work quickly, so you don’t have to continue to worry about the threat of ticks.
Contact us today at 800-908-7076.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.