Mosquito Shield is happy to provide the best tick spraying services Shoreview has to offer. We deliver extraordinary results from understanding tick biology and behavior, and knowing how to defeat them year round. Our special blend of natural oils eliminates tick colonies and repels them from your property, protecting you, your kids, and your pets from harmful tick bites. Get started with our residential tick control services.
Tick Spraying Services Address the Source of the Problem
Mosquito Shield is a popular mosquito and tick control company in the area because of the amount of time we spent learning everything there is to know about these pests. We spent 15 years researching the lifecycles and behaviors of mosquitoes, testing various sprays and application methods to see what worked the best. We developed a proprietary barrier spray that eradicates ticks for weeks, growing in strength with each application. Read our company’s history!
Thanks to our hard work, you can enjoy high-quality results-driven tick spraying services in Shoreview. Mosquito Shield knows the ins and outs of common tick species in the area, including the potential diseases they can carry. We keep our customers informed, educating them about how ticks and mosquitoes work, so they can take steps to prevent an infestation. Get the facts. Ticks live in trees, shrubs, grass, and piles of leaves. They are especially abundant near bodies of water, where warm-blooded animals come to drink. Our spray will form a barrier around your property, protecting your whole home from ticks.
Protect Your family Against Tick-Borne Diseases
When you invest in tick spraying services in Shoreview, you take the most important step toward protecting your loved ones from a number of harmful tick-borne diseases. While most ticks do not carry these diseases, cases of humans contracting them from tick bites do occur throughout the U.S. every year. Here is a brief overview of three known tick-borne diseases:
- Lyme disease. This can cause flu-like symptoms, itching throughout the body, joint inflammation, stiff neck, and changes in behavior. Treating Lyme disease requires antibiotics.
- Pets can contract this disease through ticks and then spread the bacteria to humans. Symptoms include fever and skin ulcers at the site. While some forms of tularemia are life threatening, most can be treated successfully with antibiotics.
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever. This disease causes flu-like symptoms, such as fever and headache, as well as a spotted rash in most people. Patients with this disease can recover with antibiotics.
Learn more about the diseases insects spread. Keep in mind that most tick bites do not result in the contraction of any diseases; however, it is possible. Pets are especially susceptible to diseases from tick bites and can develop fever, anemia, and paralysis from an infected tick. The most effective way to prevent tick-related harms from befalling your family is with tick spraying services in Shoreview.
Schedule Your Tick Spraying Services Today!
Mosquito Shield is proud to be the company of choice in the Twin Cities for tick and mosquito control. To schedule your tick spraying services, Shoreview residents can contact us online or call 800-908-7076.
More About the Mosquito Shield Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.