Do you really need tick spraying services, Hoover residents? The experts at Mosquito Shield are here to tell you the answer is a resounding yes. Ticks pose very real threats to humans and pets in the Birmingham area. Itchy welts, infections, tick-borne diseases – avoid all these harms and more with services from Mosquito Shield. Our Tick Shield formula is proven to kill ticks on contact and repel them from your property. Learn how we master tick control. Enjoy peace of mind with effective local tick spraying.
Avoid These Three Dangers with Tick Spraying Services in Hoover
It’s amazing what good tick-spraying services in Hoover can do. You can enjoy your lawn in peace, stop checking your kids and pets for unwanted hitchhikers, and prevent serious diseases and illnesses. Our intensive Flea & Tick program kills ticks on contact and controls high-traffic areas on your lawn from further infestations. We’ll spray our special tick formula in all the right spots for long-lasting pest relief. When you eliminate ticks, you avoid dangers such as:
- Infectious diseases. Ticks have been known to carry and transmit dangerous diseases, such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, tularemia, babesiosis, Colorado tick fever, and tick paralysis. Mosquito Shield can dramatically reduce the tick population on your property and prevent new ticks from moving in. This lowers your chances of contracting any of these harmful diseases.
- Pet illness and death. Seed ticks (newborn ticks) can attack a host in numbers up to 30,000 at a time. If they attack an elderly or sick pet, this can be fatal. Visit our Tick FAQ page for more information.
- Itchy welts and infections. Ticks feed by drooling saliva into the wound it creates on a host. The saliva dissolves the tissues, and the ticks consume the resultant “soup.” While a host won’t feel a tick latch on, tick removal can result in a red, itchy welt. Improper removal can make the tick’s head detach inside the skin, potentially leading to infection. Remove ticks with sterile tweezers or tick pullers, pulling as close to the skin as possible.
Ticks can make any outdoor activity less enjoyable. Lathering on tick repellent sprays, wearing pants and long sleeves in the heat of summer, and checking your skin every few minutes in fear doesn’t have to be your reality this season. Count on Mosquito Shield for effective tick spraying services in Hoover. You can finally enjoy a truly tick-free lawn.
Take Back Your Lawn with Tick Spraying Services in Hoover
You don’t have to feel like a hostage in your own yard forever. Take back your lawn with help from Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield. Our years of expertise, high-quality tick control, and custom-tailored solutions can achieve long-lasting tick colony control. Hoover residents can contact us online or call (205) 243-1898 for a free consultation.
More About Our Approach to Tick Spraying Services Hoover
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 17 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitoes and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitoes and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitoes and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.