There are a few things you need to look for when selecting your tick spraying services in Alabaster. Mosquito Shield knows that not all tick control services are the same. You need tick control experts with years of experience and a long track record of success. Our Tick Shield plan is just the service you need.
We boast a 90 percent customer retention rate, thousands of satisfied customers, and dozens of testimonials as proof of our successful system. Read them here. We know what it takes to banish ticks from your property for good.
How to Select Tick Spraying Services in Alabaster
Not all tick spraying services in Alabaster are created equal. There is one solution that outshines the rest. Tick Shield is an industry leader in residential tick control, with our own proprietary tick control blend and FlexBend, our intelligent spray technology. We have the products, techniques, and expertise to give you a truly tick-free lawn. When choosing your tick spraying service, Alabaster homeowners need to look for certain things. They include:
- Experience in tick control. Ticks have certain habits and traits that are important to consider for pest control. For example, ticks like tall grass. Understanding ticks enables our company to deliver better results. Visit our tick FAQ page to get some facts on ticks.
- Knowledge of the local area. Tick spraying services need to take into account the local environment and tick species. Otherwise, the pest control solution may not be as effective on local ticks. Mosquito Shield has franchises in the Birmingham area to give you tailored tick spraying.
- Satisfaction guarantee. If a company isn’t willing to make promises about the success of its product, why should you trust them? At Mosquito Shield, we’re so confident in our solutions that we offer an unconditional money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied in the week after your first treatment, you get your money back!
- Great communication. You want a company that takes the time to talk with you about tick control, and to set up the ideal schedule for your specific needs. Our technicians openly communicate with customers, creating flexible schedules and notifying you every time we visit your property to apply a treatment.
Most of all, you should feel good about the tick spraying services in Alabaster you select. In your very first conversation with a technician, you should get the vibe that the company knows what it’s doing and can take care of your unique tick problem.
Do You Need Tick Spraying Services in Alabaster?
When you use to Mosquito Shield, you get a company you can trust. Our Tick Shield plan can accommodate your needs, no matter what they are. We want to be your partner in all things pest control. We’re in the business of consistent, durable tick control solutions. If you’re ready to see real results and enjoy your lawn in peace right away, trust Tick Shield. To learn more and schedule your first tick spraying service, Alabaster homeowners can call (205) 243-1898.
More About Our Approach to Tick Spraying Services Alabaster
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be safe and effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.