Eliminate nearby ticks with professional tick spray. Hooksett, NH home and business owners call the team at Mosquito Shield of Southern New Hampshire for high-quality tick control. Allow us to spray your property, and enjoy ongoing control for around 60 days per application! If you’re worried about tick-borne illnesses and you’re tired of relying on long clothing and sprays, consider our service as a convenient and effective alternative. Call now for comprehensive flea and tick control.
Our local office is part of a larger national brand – Mosquito Shield. When you contact us about tick spray in Hooksett, NH, you’ll receive results from 16 years of research and development along with the dedication and expertise of a local team. Eliminate dangerous ticks with a simple phone call and get back to enjoying your space.
How to Compare Companies Offering Tick Services
Tick spraying services vary. They use different products, gimmicks, and promises to acquire customers, but many can’t keep those customers year after year. At Mosquito Shield of Southern New Hampshire, around 90% of our customers come back for additional mosquito and tick services year after year. If you’re searching for the right tick spray in Hooksett, NH, look for the following criteria:
- Customer service. Any insect control service should be able to fully and promptly answer your questions about their products and techniques. Look for the service that offers fast turnaround times and flexible spray schedules. We monitor tick populations and weather patterns to maximize coverage and ensure customer satisfaction.
Our helpful local team can answer your questions. We can often accommodate special requests for appointment changes and special event sprayings. When it comes to tick spray in Hooksett, NH, your local Mosquito Shield office delivers exceptional service and guaranteed satisfaction.
- A great approach to insect control. In 2017, control companies need to go beyond generic statements to prove results. Look for customer testimonials and reviews, repurchase rates, and studies to evaluate the quality of a service. Our approach for tick spray in Hooksett, NH involves specialized spraying techniques and a thoroughly tested blend of essential oils and EPA-registered control products.
We use specialized sprayers to evenly coat horizontal and vertical property structures with a fast-drying and rain-resistant Tick Shield formula. The triple-action blend kills ticks on contact, masks attractants, and discourages ticks from entering or returning to the service area. For complete control, ask about our mosquito and tick control services. Used in combination, these services deliver the ultimate results in residential and commercial insect control. Read more about the service.
- Effective results. Some insect control companies continue to use harmful substances to eliminate insects. These chemicals can upset the local environment, worsen allergies, and potentially cause health problems. The Tick Shield solution we use for tick spray in Hooksett, NH dries quickly and poses no threat to humans, animals, or plant life.
Secure High-Quality Tick Spray in Hooksett NH Today
Don’t let ticks keep you from enjoying your summer. Take a proactive approach to tick control with professional services designed with your needs and your lifestyle in mind. For commercial and residential tick spray, Hookset, NH locals can reach our office at (888) 990-4344.
More About Our Approach to Tick Spray for Hooksett NH Homes
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitoes and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
About Us – Tick Spray Hooksett, NH
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitoes and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitoes and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.