Looking to repel mosquitoes in Wheatfield? If your property is swarmed with mosquitoes, leaving you worried for your and your family’s health, it’s time to consider a professional solution. Mosquitoes carry diseases such as West Nile virus, and many traditional repellents aren’t very effective in combatting swarms.
Many insect repellants on the market need to be reapplied every hour. In addition, bug lights, also known as zappers, don’t effectively manage mosquito populations. Mosquitoes seek out heat and carbon dioxide; bug lights do not emit either. Zappers often destroy other insects besides mosquitoes, eliminating ones that are beneficial and feed on mosquitoes.
Luckily, an option exists to repel mosquitoes in Wheatfield: Mosquito Shield.
What Is the Most Effective Way to Repel Mosquitoes in Wheatfield?
Mosquito Shield uses a three-pronged approach to ensure that you can get back to enjoying your outdoor property in this season:
- It masks the CO2emitted from humans, which attracts female mosquitoes
- It kills the mosquitoes living in the active areas
- It creates a vertical barrier to repel mosquitoes from your property
Ready to repel mosquitoes in Wheatfield, MA? Review our list of frequently asked questions below and then contract our team.
Frequently Asked Questions: Repel Mosquitoes in Wheatfield
If you want a professional solution to repel mosquitoes in Wheatfield, you likely have a few questions, such as:
- What type of repellant is Mosquito Shield?Our scientific formula is a wax-based water repellent in the form of an effective spray. It will adhere to the organic matter in your yard, such as foliage and stones, as your common areas outside, like patios, benches, decks, pools, and porches. Our technicians will administer the spray, which will form a mosquito barrier to keep future swarms from forming. Our repellent formula also masks carbon dioxide levels, which makes your outdoor space much less alluring to mosquitoes.
- Will our service protect against ticks, too? Of course. Our specialized Tick Shield formula will eradicate ticks, just ask about it.
- How soon will I see the results?You will notice a significant decrease in the amount of mosquitoes on your property within the first 24 hours of your first application.
- What happens if it rains? Our formula includes Rain Shield, which enables it to withstand light to moderate rain. We also monitor the weather and make sure to spray when the time’s right.
Choose the Right Professional for the Job
Experienced professionals who offer mosquito control should be knowledgeable about mosquito and tick populations in the Wheatfield area. They should monitor the Wheatfield weather patterns, and they should also be vector-certified. A professional service should arrive on time and access your property before spraying.
Consider the Mosquito Shield team for the job. We exceed all industry standards, offer affordable pricing, and aim to make the entire mosquito spraying process simple and convenient for you, so you can get back to enjoying the simple joy of relaxing in your backyard again.
Contact the Mosquito Shield Team to Effectively Repel Mosquitoes in Wheatfield
When you decide to repel mosquitoes in Wheatfield, turn to the trusted professionals. Contact Mosquito Shield for an effective solution that many residents of Wheatfield rely on. Our unconditional money back guarantee means there’s no risk involved. Simply let us know if you decide you no longer want the service within seven days of our first visit for a full refund, but considering our customer retention rate, we expect to see you more, not less.
We promise results after your first visit. Call 716-229-5131 today.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.