Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Discover Effective Mosquito Spraying in Lakeville
Have you been dealing with mosquitoes around your home year after year? If you have tried scented candles, citronella torches, bug sprays, and netting only to see mediocre results, it’s time to consider professional mosquito spraying in Lakeville. Mosquito Shield can help you get rid of the mosquitoes around your home and keep them gone with our proven-effective system.
Mosquitoes are bothersome and can cause itchy bites. They can also spread diseases like West Nile virus, Dengue fever, and EEE virus. If you want to get rid of the mosquitoes around your home so you can enjoy the outdoors in peace again, Mosquito Shield is here for you. Our three-step approach to mosquito spraying provide results that are simply unmatched, especially compared to conventional, store-bought mosquito control products.
How Does Mosquito Shield Perform Mosquito Spraying in Lakeville?
Unlike most typical products that work only in small spaces and for a limited time, the Mosquito Shield system offers robust long-term protection from mosquitoes across your entire property. One of our experienced team members can schedule a time that is convenient for you to have one of our technicians arrive at your property and inspect the area. Next, your technician will conduct our three-phase system:
- Your Mosquito Shield technician will begin by performing a CO2 masking procedure. Mosquitoes locate people and animals to bite by the CO2 they emit, and our CO2 masking process confuses them, making the occurence mosquito bites around your home far less frequent.
- After finishing the CO2 masking process, your Mosquito Shield technician will apply our patented spray solution around your property. This spray adheres to organic surfaces within minutes and generates an invisible barrier all around the outside of your home. This barrier rises vertically, and while the spray kills mosquitoes close to the ground on contact, it also prevents more from flying into your property from above.
- The third phase of our mosquito control system is maintenance. Our team tracks local mosquito populations and weather patterns very closely using advanced tracking systems. We typically visit our local customers every 10 to 17 days to ensure consistent, lasting protection from mosquitoes. Each spraying treatment will make the barrier around your property even more effective.
These three straightforward steps for mosquito spraying can provide lasting protection from mosquitoes all season long. Mosquitoes are typically most active from April through September, and our system ensures consistent protection for Lakeville residents.
Common Questions About Mosquito Spraying
At Mosquito Shield, we want to provide the most reliable service for our customers, and we want to answer any questions you might have about our service. The following are some of the most common questions we receive about our services, so review these and determine whether our service is right for you.
Q: Will my mosquito barrier survive the rain?
A: Our team adds Rain Shield to our spray solution, a substance that ensures it adheres correctly even during light to moderate rain. You don’t need to worry about the next rain shower disrupting your mosquito protection.
Q: How soon will I notice results?
A: Our spray works fast, and most of our customers report noticeable results within just 24 hours of their first visits from our technicians.
Q: How much does Mosquito Shield charge?
A: We keep our prices affordable, and we’re certain that you’ll quickly recognize the value of our mosquito spraying after just one visit.
Don’t bother with ineffective store-bought products for mosquito control any longer. Some products may help when you go hiking or camping, but it is better to invest in long-term solution your home. Contact Mosquito Shield today for more information about mosquito spraying services in Lakeville.