Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Benefits of Mosquito Spraying in Battle Creek
Mosquitoes are not only bothersome pests, they can also carry infectious diseases like West Nile, and EEE virus. If you do not want mosquitoes to intrude on your outdoor comfort and peace of mind, you need a solution that’s proven effective. Items like citronella candles, bug repellent, and mosquito netting may work in small areas for a few hours at most. Alternatively, mosquito spraying from Mosquito Shield offers season-long protection for your entire property.
The team at Mosquito Shield has developed a three-step system designed to remove mosquitoes from your property and keep them gone. Unlike store-bought mosquito control methods, the Mosquito Shield system works fast, protects your whole property, and lasts for the entire season.
Our Mosquito Spraying Process
Mosquito Shield’s mosquito control system involves much more than just coating your yard in a spray. If you contact Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in Battle Creek, one of our vector-trained technicians will complete our entire three-step process, which is outlined below:
- Your technician will start by making it more difficult for mosquitoes around your home to find you. Female mosquitoes, the ones that bite people to feed on their blood, detect prey by sensing the CO2 their lungs exhale. Our CO2 masking process essentially works like a camouflage for the people and pets on your property, greatly reducing the occurrence of bites.
- The second phase is application of our spray. The formula starts working quickly to kill mosquitoes living around your property, and it adheres to organic surfaces within minutes. It not only removes mosquitoes, but also prevents more from returning. This is done by generating an invisible vertical “shield” around the property. This “shield” deters any mosquitoes from flying into the area.
- The third and final step of the Mosquito Shield process is maintenance. Our team pays careful attention to local weather patterns and keeps tabs on local mosquito populations so we can determine the best times to spray. Our team typically visits our customers on 10- to 17-day intervals for re-spray treatment, and every maintenance treatment strengthens the barrier.
Learn More About Mosquito Spraying in Battle Creek
If you are considering mosquito spraying in Battle Creek, you likely have questions about how the process works and the type of results you can expect. Feel free to get in touch with Mosquito Shield and ask us any questions that may arise. Our process is simple yet effective, and we strive to provide our customers with the best possible defense against mosquitoes. Most customers who rely on us for mosquito spraying in Battle Creek notice substantial results in the first 24 hours after application. Also, if you’re worried about the rain washing away your barrier, don’t be. We include Rain Shield in our spray mixture to ensure it adheres properly during rain showers. With Mosquito Shield, sudden summer storms will not compromise your mosquito protection.
If you’re ready to try mosquito spraying as a better solution to the mosquito problem on your property, contact Mosquito Shield today and schedule your first spray treatment.