Living close to Lake Marion makes it a necessity to invest in mosquito spraying. Lakeville residents can fend of the swarms of biting pests this summer with services from Mosquito Shield. Our special Mosquito Protection Blend uses natural oils to kill mosquitoes on contact and repel them away from your property. With each treatment, the invisible wall between you and mosquitoes grows stronger. Read our About Us page to learn more about Mosquito Protection Blend – the real MVP this summer!
Why Sign Up for Mosquito Spraying in Lakeville?
Mosquitoes are major nuisances – buzzing in your ears, biting every inch of exposed flesh, and leaving behind irritating and unsightly bumps. There’s no doubt that your lawn would be a more peaceful, enjoyable place sans mosquitoes. But it’s important to invest in mosquito spraying in Lakeville for more than just comfort. Do it for your protection. Mosquitoes are known carriers of harmful diseases such as:
- Zika virus. The most recently discovered mosquito-borne disease, the Zika virus has been linked to serious birth defects, including microcephaly and brain damage. Pregnant women are most at risk when it comes to the Zika virus, but others can come down with flu-like symptoms. Learn more about Zika.
- Malaria takes more than one million lives around the globe every year. Mosquito control and antimalarial drugs help keep this virus from spreading and causing major outbreaks like those in the 1960s and 70s.
- West Nile virus. West Nile came to the United States in the 1990s, starting on the East Coast. Mosquito bites spread this disease, which can result in serious illness and death. In 2015, West Nile took the lives of 106 people.
- Dogs and cats also face risks from mosquitoes. Mosquitoes can leave behind the larvae of a roundworm when it bites, leading to heartworms. Heartworm can be fatal for dogs and cats.
Get more facts on the diseases insects can spread. Mosquito Shield can renew your confidence in the face of mosquito-borne diseases. Our mosquito spraying in Lakeville can eradicate the mosquitoes living on your property and keep them away for good. Mosquito Shield is the best way to protect your family from harmful bug-borne viruses.
What Makes Our Mosquito Spraying in Lakeville Unique?
When you choose Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in Lakeville, you get a three-pronged approach to mosquito eradication. First, our Mosquito Protection Blend kills on contact. Then, it masks carbon dioxide (CO2). Mosquito Shield prevents the CO2 you breathe from attracting hungry mosquitoes.
Finally, the product creates a vertical barrier around your property. Once we spray your common use areas, the product will dry and continue to repel mosquitoes. We’ll reapply Mosquito Shield once every two weeks for constant mosquito protection. View our mosquito control services. With a 92% customer retention rate, Mosquito Shield is one of the most popular solutions in Minnesota. Become one of thousands of families we’ve helped in our 16 years of service. To schedule your first appointment for mosquito spraying, Lakeville citizens can call (651) 254-7361.
More About the Mosquito Shield Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control. For mosquito spraying in Lakeville, remember to call us at (651) 254-7361.