If there is one thing your family can’t go without this summer and fall, it’s mosquito spraying. Hoover homeowners trust Mosquito Shield for long-lasting mosquito spraying with real results. Our special formula, spraying technique, and optimized schedule mean a mosquito-free property. No more bug sprays, harmful chemicals, or citronella candles – just a comfortable, mosquito-free outdoor living space. Learn more about our residential mosquito spraying in Hoover.
Perks of Mosquito Spraying in Hoover
When you think about mosquito spraying, you probably don’t realize all the benefits that come with a mosquito-free home yard. It’s easy to feel relief when you imagine no more pests biting you or leaving itchy welts – but what about the many other advantages? Here are some perks of mosquito spraying you may not have thought about:
- Protect pets from heartworms. An infected mosquito can bite your dog and impart heartworm larvae, giving your furry friend heartworm disease. This disease is difficult (and expensive) to cure, and it can sadly be fatal. With Mosquito Shield, you can greatly reduce your pet’s chances of getting this disease. Your lawn and high-use areas will have a shield surrounding them, blocking out mosquitoes and killing them on contact. Protect your pet with mosquito spraying in Hoover.
- Save money on mosquito repellants. With as many mosquitoes as there are in the Birmingham area, you’ve probably spent hundreds (or even thousands) in your lifetime on mosquito repellants and candles, sticky tape, and bug zappers. Unfortunately, these “solutions” don’t work nearly as well as Mosquito Shield. Mosquito Shield targets mosquitoes, leaving the good bugs, like honeybees, alone. They also don’t attract mosquitoes to your property like bug lights can. Instead, our spray repels
- Host pest-free events. Order our Event Shield plan option for one-time mosquito spraying in Hoover for your outdoor wedding, barbecue, graduation ceremony, or other special occasion. Our team will come to your location a week before your event to make sure your plans stay bug free. Event spraying can make sure your guests don’t spend the evening slapping themselves or leaving early to avoid the bugs. We won’t let your hard work go to waste.
Mosquitoes can also carry harmful diseases, such as the Zika virus, malaria, and West Nile virus. Get the facts on bug-borne diseases. Eliminating mosquitoes means protecting your family and property guests from serious illnesses. Mosquito spraying is a simple, cost-effective solution that can give you these benefits and so much more. Enjoy your lawn in comfort with help from Mosquito Shield.
Schedule Mosquito Spraying in Hoover Today
We have several franchise locations throughout Alabama, so you can enjoy a pest-free home and lawn this summer. Simply contact us, and we’ll set up an appointment to come to your home (or business) and conduct an initial inspection of your property. We’ll focus on areas that attract mosquitoes, such as tall grass and standing water. We’ll also spray high-traffic areas, such as decks, patios, and playground structures.
Our team will arrange the ideal spraying schedule for your needs, and come back for regular mosquito spraying. Hoover residents can call Mosquito Shield at (205) 243-1898 to get started.
More About Our Approach to Mosquito Spraying Hoover
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.