Local residents can avoid the incessant buzzing of mosquitoes with Mosquito Shield of Southern New Hampshire’s mosquito spraying in Hollis, NH. Instead of store-bought solutions or unreliable professional treatment, come to a provider known for excellence in insect control. The Mosquito Shield brand does things differently to deliver high-quality results season after season. Gain the peace of mind that comes from a mosquito control company you can trust. Schedule your first application for mosquito spraying in Hollis, NH today.
Choose Us For your Pest Control Needs
At Mosquito Shield of Southern New Hampshire, we’re part of a national brand that has dedicated more than a decade and a half to the research, development, and testing of insect control products. Today, we use a proprietary formula and application process to ensure consistent results in every service area. When you partner with us for mosquito spraying in Hollis, NH, you will benefit from:
- Insect control expertise. Our franchise founders, Kayla Jarry and Luke Benson, bring years of experience in the horticultural industry to the business. They know the local plant life in Hollis, NH as well as the effectiveness of Mosquito Shield products. Each of our technicians receives training and licensing before heading out into the field. To provide consistent results every application cycle, we monitor weather and mosquito population patterns. We will only use as much product as needed to deliver complete customer satisfaction every season.
- A unique approach to insect control. Mosquito Shield uses a proprietary blend of EPA-registered control products and essential oils to provide three-pronged insect protection for every property. Our formula kills bugs on contact, disguises CO2 levels in the area, and repels new insect populations from entering the treatment zone. The formula we use for mosquito spraying in Hollis, NH is rain resistant for ongoing protection and dries quickly.
- Our technicians use specialized backpack sprayers to coat vertical and horizontal property surfaces with micro-droplets of the product blend. Within 24 hours, customers tend to notice a visible difference in mosquito populations. Read more about how it works.
- Season-long protection. Subsequent applications strengthen the efficacy of our Mosquito Protection Blend, providing consistent coverage during the most mosquito-heavy times of year. We also offer special event spraying services for properties that don’t need continual protection. One spraying will significantly decrease mosquito populations for a couple of weeks at a time.
The Mosquito Shield brand has well over a 90% repurchase rate – our services are incredibly effective. Around 60% of existing customers recommend our products and services to others in the area. Consider Mosquito Shield of Southern New Hampshire as your go-to solution for mosquito spraying in Hollis, NH.
Services for Mosquito Spraying in Hollis NH You’ll Love Using
At Mosquito Shield of Southern New Hampshire, customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We offer a complete satisfaction guarantee on all first-time applications. If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results you see in the first seven days of the treatment cycle, we’ll provide a complete refund. Too many mosquito spraying services over-promise and under-deliver. We’re changing that trend. To find out more about mosquito spraying, in Hollis, NH residents can call (603) 546-2988.
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Choose Our Mosquito Spraying Options in Hollis, NH
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
About Us & Mosquito Spraying Hollis, NH
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control. Give us a call at (603) 546-2988 for more on mosquito spraying in Hollis, NH.