This year, take back your outdoor living space with effective mosquito control. Vestavia Hills residents have an experienced partner in Mosquito Shield, the leader in residential mosquito eradication. Our team can help you learn about the mosquitoes on your property so that you can have the upper hand. Mosquito Shield’s proprietary natural oil blend tackles mosquito populations at their source, giving you a bug-free home for good. We have the knowledge, expertise, and services you need for real mosquito control. Explore this service.
Three Steps to Master Mosquito Control in Vestavia Hills
Wondering how to make mosquito control in Vestavia Hills possible for your family? Mosquito Shield has all the secrets you need, available as soon as you sign up. We spent 15-plus years researching mosquitoes. We learned how they leave, eat, and breed. We know our enemies inside and out – including how to defeat them.
Here is the process we recommend for controlling mosquito populations on your property (straight from the experts!):
- Eliminate mosquito-prone environments. Mosquitoes can’t thrive just anywhere. They need water to survive and multiply. Get rid of standing water on your property, including rain buckets and muddy areas (some mosquito species lay eggs in moist soil). You may need to add mulch to your landscaping or repair broken gutters to prevent water from accumulating. Mosquitoes also like tall grass, thick underbrush, and marshy lands.
- Get rid of your bug light. Have a bug light or “zapper” on your property? Bad news – it’s attracting mosquitoes straight to your door. Bug lights work by drawing mosquitoes (and good bugs) to the light. If the zapper doesn’t kill them, you now have more mosquitoes near your home than you would have had without the light. Mosquito Shield works for mosquito control in Vestavia Hills because it repels instead of attracts mosquitoes.
- Sign up for Mosquito Shield. There is no way to enjoy a mosquito-free lawn without some kind of product. Invest in the best – Mosquito Shield. Our product works on three levels to kill existing mosquitoes, making sure you aren’t drawing them to your property and blocking them from entering active areas. Don’t waste another day avoiding your lawn for fear of mosquito bites. Mosquito Shield is here to help.
Achieve effective mosquito control in Vestavia Hills this spring, summer, and fall. All it takes is a phone call to Mosquito Shield. We’ll take care of the rest. We’ll come to your home (or business) and evaluate your individual mosquito situation. Then, we’ll create the optimal spraying schedule for your needs. You don’t even have to be home when our technicians visit – we’ll spray on schedule in a matter of minutes and you can simply enjoy the results.
Guaranteed Mosquito Control in Vestavia Hills
With Mosquito Shield, there’s no question about our services working against mosquitoes. We even use RainShield, a product that makes our spray hold up in light to moderate rain. Plus, our technicians monitor the weather and track mosquito populations to provide tailored services for every customer. Our careful techniques and smart spray technology give you superior results, each and every time. To learn more about how we master mosquito control, Vestavia Hills homeowners can call (205) 243-1898.
More About Our Approach to Mosquito Control Vestavia Hills
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.