One of the best ways to stop mosquito bites this mosquito season is with proven mosquito control. Toms River families seeking pest control that actually works choose Mosquito Shield. Killing existing bugs, masking your breathing, and putting up a vertical protection barrier are the three levels of our Mosquito Protection Blend. With Mosquito Shield, you can enjoy your lawn, decks, and patios without fear.
Prevent These Four Diseases with Mosquito Control in Toms River
Dangerous bug-borne diseases are best rid from your yard with Mosquito Shield. The spread of harmful and potentially fatal (especially for pets) diseases is only one bite from an infected mosquito away. While mosquito- and tick-borne diseases are rare, they do happen. Mosquito control in Toms River can help you prevent these known diseases that mosquitoes can carry:
- Zika virus. The latest mosquito-borne disease is the Zika virus. Fever and nausea along with other flu-like symptoms in patients are the first signs of this disease. Pregnant victims of Zika are the ones who are in real danger. The Zika virus can cause microcephaly, a condition in which the baby’s brain does not fully develop.
- Malaria is responsible for more than 1 million deaths every year (largely in third-world countries). Malaria outbreaks in the U.S. have been curbed by mosquito control, but infected mosquitoes still exist in the country. The best way to prevent this potentially fatal disease is with mosquito control in Toms River.
- West Nile virus. This virus can cause fever, muscle aches, joint pain, vomiting, or a rash. This disease can cause months’ worth of fatigue and weakness. Seizures, paralysis, and coma are among the severe symptoms suffered by some people.
- Dog heartworms. If a mosquito carrying heartworm larvae bites your dog, it could impart the larvae into your pet’s bloodstream. This can lead to a condition that’s difficult to treat and can be fatal as worms manifest in your dog’s heart. This risk can be eliminated with the use of Heartworm medication and Mosquito Shield.
These are just four of many illnesses mosquitoes have been known to spread through their bites. Mosquito control in Toms River is the easiest and most effective way to eliminate mosquitoes and to have peace of mind while outside. Taking control of pests once and for all is within reach with Mosquito Shield.
Don’t Go Another Day Without Mosquito Control Toms River
One of the most frightening aspects of living with hordes of mosquitoes on your property are the mosquito-borne diseases they can potentially carry. While the risk is somewhat minimal of contracting a serious illness, it is possible. Investing in Mosquito Shield is the best thing you can do for your family, friends, and pets. Our solutions will drastically control over time. Click here to view FAQ’s.
When you call Mosquito Shield, our technicians will come to your property and get to work, spraying your active areas. These may include patios, porches, and play areas. Our product will put up a long-lasting barrier to cover your home as well as kill mosquitoes on contact. Toms River residents can call us to get started with our highly effective mosquito control.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.