Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Control Professionals in Mount Laurel
If you’re in need of mosquito control in Mount Laurel, NJ, Mosquito Shield offers a proven system designed to rid your property of mosquitoes and keep them gone. Our service aims to destroy the mosquito population on your property and prevent more of them from returning, helping you retake control over the outdoors around your home. Mosquitoes are not just annoying, they can also transmit infectious diseases through their itchy, aggravating bites.
Conventional bug repellents and citronella candles can only do so much. If you have a serious mosquito problem around your home and need mosquito control, Mosquito Shield has you covered.
What to Expect
Every technician at Mosquito Shield is fully vector-trained, using a highly effective three-step process that not only eliminates mosquitoes and prevents them from returning, but also grows stronger with each subsequent application. If you are looking for mosquito control in Mount Laurel, you need a system designed for long-term effectiveness and reliability.
When you call Mosquito Shield in Mount Laurel, we will conduct a three-step process to remove the mosquitoes from your property and keep them gone:
- The first step is CO2 masking. CO2, or carbon dioxide, attracts mosquitoes to human bodies and other creatures. When female mosquitoes sense the CO2 that humans emit, this causes them to bite.
- Next, Mosquito Shield will apply the first layer of the barrier to destroy the mosquito population currently living on your property. Our technicians know where mosquitoes like to nest and will inspect around your property very carefully, so we don’t miss any. This spray application forms the vertical barrier that will continue protecting your property from mosquitoes.
- The final step is reapplication of the barrier on a regular basis to strengthen it and maintain its efficacy. The Mosquito Shield team can come whenever you like to apply additional treatments, but we also actively monitor local weather patterns and mosquito activity in the Mount Laurel, NJ area so we can suggest the ideal times to reapply your barrier.
If you’re in need of mosquito control, our three-step process is affordable and incredibly effective, providing you with relief from mosquitoes and all the discomfort they cause.
Common Questions About Mosquito Control
When you’ve been furiously Googling “mosquito control near me in Mount Laurel, NJ” and can’t find a solution that works, we understand that you probably have several questions. Let us give you more info on the Mosquito Shield process, how it works, and what type of value you can expect from this treatment.
Q: How long does the Mosquito Shield treatment take to work?
A: Every property is different, but our customers generally notice clear results and noticeable declines in mosquito activity within 24 hours after their first treatments.
Q: Will the rain wash away my Mosquito Shield barrier?
A: We add Rain Shield to our Mosquito Shield spray. This substance allows our spray to adhere to all organic surfaces and maintain its effectiveness even in light to moderate rain.
Q: When is the best time to arrange mosquito control?
A: Any time is a good time to arrange your first Mosquito Shield treatment, so your barrier can start working. The sooner you start your treatment, the sooner you can have relief from mosquitoes on your property.
Choose Mosquito Shield Today
Trust Mosquito Shield when you need reliable mosquito control in Mount Laurel, NJ. We have a proven system that will get rid of the mosquitoes on your property and let you enjoy the outdoors in peace. Contact us Mosquito Shield for more information.