Are you in need of mosquito control in Mountainside, NJ? Mosquitoes are some of the most bothersome insects in New Jersey. They can ruin a cookout or outdoor gathering and cause itchy, aggravating bites. They can also carry infectious illnesses like malaria and West Nile virus. They’re annoying and potentially dangerous to you, your family, and your pets. Instead of wasting your time and money on conventional bug sprays and other ineffective methods, Mosquito Shield offers a superior choice for mosquito control in Mountainside, NJ.
How Does Mosquito Shield Handle Mosquito Control in Mountainside, NJ?
When you want a solution for mosquitoes around your home, you want a solution that not only works, but continues working for as long as possible. Mosquito Shield has developed a tested three-step method for handling mosquitoes that creates a long-lasting invisible barrier around your home:
- We start by making it much harder for mosquitoes to detect and bite you. Mosquitoes lock onto their targets by detecting the carbon dioxide (CO2) they emit, including you. CO2 masking effectively disorients them.
- Next, we perform the main phase of our treatment process. Your vector-trained technician will spray around your home, destroying the mosquito population already living in your outdoor spaces and applying the Mosquito Shield spray to the organic surfaces all around your home. This creates your barrier which prevents more mosquitoes from returning.
- The third step to our process is consistent reapplication. Your technician will advise you as to the ideal reapplication schedule for your property, but it’s generally every few weeks. The Mosquito Shield team carefully tracks weather patterns and mosquito populations in the area to determine the best times for mosquito control in Mountainside.
These three simple steps create an effective and reliable invisible vertical barrier around your property that will continue to repel mosquitoes with consistent reapplication. Every treatment makes your barrier stronger, ensuring constant protection from mosquitoes for months and years to come.
Common Questions About Mosquito Control in Mountainside, NJ
The Mosquito Shield system offers better results than any of the conventional mosquito treatments you might find at a local home improvement store or nursery. Review the following most frequently asked questions about our system and start thinking about whether this could be the ideal solution for your mosquito problem.
Q: How long does the Mosquito Shield barrier last?
A: The Mosquito Shield team will help you determine the best reapplication schedule for your area based on our analysis of local mosquito activity and Mountainside area weather patterns.
Q: How soon will I see results?
A: Most of our customers report much less noticeable mosquito activity within the first 24 hours after their first spraying appointments. Every treatment makes your barrier stronger, and eventually you will barely ever notice mosquitoes around your home.
Q: Will the rain interfere with the spray?
A: We add Rain Shield to our spray to ensure it adheres properly during light to moderate rain. We can recommend additional steps in the event of a very heavy rainfall in your area, but rain should cause minimal disruption to your barrier and reapplication is fast and easy.
Q: How much does Mosquito Shield treatment cost?
A: When it comes to mosquito control in Mountainside, NJ, you need to invest in a solution that offers real value. Our prices are affordable and never tack on hidden fees or unnecessary surcharges.
Q: What is the best time to start Mosquito Shield treatment?
A: Mosquito activity generally peaks between the early spring and extends to the fall, but the sooner you schedule your first treatment the sooner you can begin strengthening the invisible barrier that will keep protecting you from mosquitoes for months to come.
Contact Mosquito Shield for Mosquito Control in Mountainside, NJ
If you’re in need of an effective and reliable solution for mosquito control in Mountainside, Mosquito Shield has you covered. Our system is proven effective for a wide variety of home and property types in New Jersey. Contact us in Mountainside today to schedule your first Mosquito Shield treatment.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.