When it comes to protecting your outdoor property from a potential invasion, you should not hesitate to look into mosquito control. Moorestown residents choose Mosquito Shield of Southern New Jersey to put into practice a proven-effective method to remove mosquitoes from their properties. Our Mosquito Protection Blend works on three levels – to kill existing bugs, mask the CO2 you breathe, and put up a vertical protection barrier. With Mosquito Shield, you can enjoy your homes outdoor areas with no stress, worrying about mosquito bites and potentially contracting an infectious disease.
Prevent These Four Diseases with Mosquito Control in Moorestown
Mosquito and tick-borne diseases are a real threat. Mosquito control in Moorestown can help you relax on your outdoor property, and can prevent you from contracting one of the following:
- Zika virus. One of the most famous mosquito-borne diseases is the Zika virus. This virus causes flu-like symptoms in patients, such as fever and nausea. Another dangerous and frightening effect of the Zika virus exists for victims who are pregnant. This disease can cause microcephaly, a condition in which the baby’s brain does not fully develop.
- Malaria is responsible for more than 1 million deaths every year (largely in third-world countries). Infected mosquitoes are still present in the United States, even with the large amount of mosquito prevention and control methods that we take advantage of. Mosquito control in Moorestown is a highly effective way to help prevent any chance of this disease affecting your life.
- West Nile virus. Fever, muscle aches, joint pain, vomiting, and rash are all potential symptoms of the West Nile virus. Fatigue and weakness from this disease can last for months. Some people suffer severe symptoms, including seizures, paralysis, and coma. This is a dangerous disease that is unfortunately prevalent in our country.
- Dog heartworms. If a mosquito carrying heartworm larvae bites your dog, it could impart the larvae into your pet’s bloodstream. This can lead to worms forming in your dog’s heart, which is a condition that can end up being detrimental to their health and even fatal. In combination with heartworm medication, mosquito control in Moorestown can help protect your pets.
Mosquitoes can carry a wide variety of diseases, and the ones listed above are just to name a few. Protect yourself and your family from contracting these diseases with prevention methods including mosquito control in Moorestown, NJ. Mosquito Shield can help you master mosquito control in Moorestown once and for all. Click here to learn more about us.
Don’t Go Another Day Without Mosquito Control in Moorestown
Mosquito-borne diseases are some of the most frightening aspects of living with hordes of mosquitoes on your property. The unfortunate reality is that it is always possible to contract an illness from a mosquito. The best thing you can do for your family, friends, and pets is to invest in mosquito control Moorestown from Mosquito Shield in Southern New Jersey. Your property will be effectively shielded from all mosquito problems when you call upon us for our expert control services.
When you call upon Mosquito Shield, our technicians will come to your property and get to work, spraying your active areas. Pools, fountains, and patios are some of the most popular active areas, among many others. Our spraying service creates a barrier around your property, and we spray both vertically and horizontally to make sure that all angles are protected. To get started with highly effective mosquito control, Moorestown residents should call us today.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.