Are you struggling to find premier mosquito control in Chaska, MN? Nothing can keep you from enjoying your summer more than a pesky mosquito bite. Plus, you’ll always have to spend your summer nights swatting away the pests and dousing yourself in bug spray – and that’s no way to enjoy the season! Investing in high-quality mosquito control in Chaska, MN can help you maintain your outdoor comfort as well as keep you protected from the diseases that mosquitoes can carry.
If you’re looking for a professional team to help you reduce your mosquito problem, look no further than Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota. We pride ourselves on assisting our clients in achieving a bug-free summer and optimal outdoor comfort. With efficient services and successful results, Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota is confident that you’ll reduce your mosquito population.
What Diseases Can Mosquito Control in Chaska, MN Protect You From?
Mosquitoes are more than just a pesky nuisance in Chaska yards. They can also be extremely dangerous, carrying diseases that can threaten your health and even your life. At Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota, we understand that you want to do everything possible to keep you and your family away from these diseases. That’s why we offer efficient and comprehensive mosquito control services in Chaska, MN, helping you cull your mosquito population and enhance your peace of mind. Learn more about Mosquitoes here.
Mosquito control in Chaska, MN can help reduce your exposure to the following mosquito-borne diseases.
- Malaria: This disease originated in Africa and claims millions of lives every single year. High fever, dehydration, and vomiting are common symptoms of malaria, transmitted by infected mosquitoes. Mosquito control in Chaska, MN can help reduce your family’s exposure to this disease.
- Encephaliti: Without mosquito control in Chaska, MN, you can put yourself and your family at risk for serious diseases. One of the more devastating mosquito-borne diseases in Minnesota is known as encephalitis. This condition leads to an inflammation of the brain and can be devastating. Keep you and your family protected by scheduling mosquito control services in Chaska, MN.
- West Nile Virus: This disease is much more common in the United States, and mosquito control in Chaska, MN can help keep your family free from its risk. While West Nile Virus does not usually come with any symptoms, the results can be fatal. Investing in mosquito control in Chaska, MN can help keep your family from mosquitoes that carry West Nile.
- Dog Heartworm: Your human family is not the only party at risk from mosquito diseases – your pets could suffer without adequate mosquito control in Chaska, MN. Dog heartworm is a parasite that infected mosquitoes can transfer to your pets through bites, leading to health complications. With mosquito control in Chaska, MN, you can keep your family – and your furry friends healthy.
- Lyme Disease: If you do not have mosquito control in Chaska, MN, you can put you and your family at risk of Lyme disease. Mosquitoes and other bugs carry the bacterium that causes Lyme disease. You can suffer from brain damage, loss of muscle function, and many other debilitating symptoms due to Lyme disease. By investing in mosquito control in Chaska, MN, you can reduce the number of these Lyme-carrying pests in your yard and keep your family healthy.
- Zika Virus: Common in South and Central America, a mosquito can transmit the infamous Zika virus when they begin carrying the infection. While this virus is most common south of the border, some cases have appeared within the United States in the last few years. However, reducing the mosquito population around your Chaska home can keep your family far away from this infection.
Contact Our Team for Mosquito Control in Chaska, MN
Are you looking for high-quality mosquito control services in Chaska, MN? Look no further than Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota. Contact us today to schedule your mosquito control appointment.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.