One of the best ways to stop mosquito bites this mosquito season is with proven mosquito control. Alabaster families choose Mosquito Shield for pest control that actually works. Our Mosquito Protection Blend works on three levels – to kill existing bugs, mask your breathing, and put up a vertical protection barrier. Get more product info. With Mosquito Shield, you can enjoy your lawn, decks, and patios without fear.
Prevent These Four Diseases with Mosquito Control in Alabaster
Mosquito Shield is the best way to rid your yard of dangerous bug-borne diseases. It only takes one bite from an infected mosquito to spread harmful and potentially fatal (especially for pets) diseases. While mosquito- and tick-borne diseases are rare, they do happen. Mosquito control in Alabaster can help you prevent these known diseases that mosquitoes can carry:
- Zika virus. The latest mosquito-borne disease is the Zika virus. This virus causes flu-like symptoms in patients, such as fever and nausea. The real danger exists for victims who are pregnant. The Zika virus can cause microcephaly, a condition in which the baby’s brain does not fully develop. Learn more about Zika.
- Malaria is responsible for more than 1 million deaths every year (largely in third-world countries). Mosquito control has curbed malaria outbreaks in the U.S., but infected mosquitoes still roam our country. Mosquito control in Alabaster is the best way to prevent this disease, which can be fatal.
- West Nile virus. This virus can cause fever, muscle aches, joint pain, vomiting, or a rash. Fatigue and weakness from this disease can last for months. Some people suffer severe symptoms, including seizures, paralysis, and coma. Read the latest facts about this disease.
- Dog heartworms. If a mosquito carrying heartworm larvae bites your dog, it could impart the larvae into your pet’s bloodstream. This can lead to worms manifesting in your dog’s heart – a condition that’s difficult to treat and can be fatal. Heartworm medication and Mosquito Shield can eliminate this risk.
These are just four of many diseases mosquitoes have been known to spread through their bites. The easiest and most effective way to eliminate mosquitoes and have peace of mind outside is with mosquito control in Alabaster. Mosquito Shield can help you master pets control once and for all.
Don’t Go Another Day Without Mosquito Control Alabaster
Mosquito-borne diseases are some of the most frightening aspects of living with hordes of mosquitoes on your property. While the risk is somewhat minimal of contracting a serious illness, it is possible. The best thing you can do for your family, friends, and pets is to invest in Mosquito Shield. Our solutions will drastically control over time.
When you call Mosquito Shield, our technicians will come to your property and get to work, spraying your active areas. These may include patios, porches, and play areas. Our product will kill mosquitoes on contact and put up a long-lasting barrier to cover your home. To get started with highly effective mosquito control, Alabaster residents can call (205) 243-1898.
More About Our Approach to Mosquito Control Alabaster
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be toxin free and effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.