Repel Mosquitoes Ashburn
Have you tried electric lanterns, tiki torches, and topical bug repellants to keep mosquitoes away, but been disappointed by the results? There’s a better way to repel mosquitoes in Ashburn. Mosquito Shield provides an effective three-step process that not only gets rid of the mosquitoes bothering you around your home but keeps them gone for months to come thanks to an invisible barrier that gets stronger over time.
Mosquito Shield refined our process to be simple yet effective, helping our local customers repel mosquitoes in Ashburn with a reliable service. Our three-step approach ensures we repel mosquitoes in Ashburn more effectively and consistently than any store-bought solution can possibly match.
The Three Steps to Repel Mosquitoes in Ashburn With Mosquito Shield
The Mosquito Shield approach to mosquito control is straightforward:
- We begin with a CO2 masking procedure. Female mosquitoes (the ones that bite) locate people and animals to bite by the CO2 they naturally exhale. CO2 masking disorients and confuses them, making it much harder for them to successfully bite you, your family, your guests, and your pets.
- Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will spray around your home with a specialized proprietary solution that adheres to organic surfaces, such as grass, trees, walkways, mulch, and wooden decks. Your technician can pay close attention to the places where mosquitoes are most likely to gather and breed, and the spray will kill the mosquitoes living around your property. The spray also creates your invisible mosquito barrier that will prevent more mosquitoes from entering the property.
- The third step in the Mosquito Shield process is maintenance. If you want to repel mosquitoes in Ashburn effectively, you need consistent protection. Your technician will come back every 10 to 17 days, and each treatment will make your mosquito barrier even stronger.
This simple yet effective system is the best way to repel mosquitoes in Ashburn.
Important Information About Mosquito Shield’s System to Repel Mosquitoes in Ashburn
Virtually everyone has tried some type of store-bought mosquito control product before, whether it’s a pesticide, topical bug spray, or bug-zapping electric device. Unfortunately, most of these products fail to repel mosquitoes for Ashburn homes to the level users expect. If you’re looking for a better way to repel mosquitoes in Ashburn, Mosquito Shield has you covered:
- Our spray works quickly. Most of the local customers we serve in the Ashburn area report significantly less mosquito activity in just the first 24 hours after our spray treatment.
- CO2 masking can help minimize the occurrence of mosquito bites.
- Every maintenance appointment strengthens your mosquito barrier. Over time, you will notice fewer and fewer mosquitoes on your property thanks to the invisible barrier protecting you.
- Our spray holds up against the rain. While you might assume that the rain would wash away our spray, we include Rain Shield to ensure it continues to stick to organic surfaces properly even during light to moderate rain.
- Mosquito Shield monitors local mosquito activity and weather actively, and we typically revisit our customers’ homes every 10 to 17 days to continue strengthening their mosquito barriers.
- The Mosquito Shield service is affordable. Instead of wasting thousands of dollars on ineffective conventional mosquito control measures, repel mosquitoes in Ashburn effectively and at a great value with Mosquito Shield.
We’re confident that you’ll immediately recognize the value of the Mosquito Shield service after just one treatment.
Choose the Most Reliable Solution to Repel Mosquitoes in Ashburn
The Mosquito Shield service provides three layers of protection for you, your family, your guests, and your pets, helping you enjoy the outdoors with peace of mind and freedom from mosquito bites. If you want an effective solution to repel mosquitoes in Ashburn, Mosquito Shield can help. Contact us today and one of our vector-trained technicians will arrive at your home at a time that’s convenient for you, inspect your property, and create a reliable barrier that will get rid of mosquitoes around your home and keep them gone.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.