Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Find Value in Our Stillwater Mosquito Spraying
Are you tired of swatting away mosquitoes every time you step outside your house? For most of the country, mosquito season generally extends from April to September. If you want to enjoy the outdoors in peace this year, professional mosquito spraying provides the best available protection. Mosquito Shield is proud to offer an effective and reliable service for mosquito spraying that Stillwater residents trust.
Mosquitoes are annoying and can cause itchy bites, but they can also spread dangerous diseases and make it very difficult to enjoy your time outside. Mosquito Shield can help you return to mowing your grass, pruning your trees, and enjoying cookouts in peace again with mosquito spraying services in Stillwater. Our proven effective system can work on any type of property and provide lasting protection all mosquito season long.
The Mosquito Shield Method
Conventional store-bought products like netting, citronella candles, torches, and bug sprays only provide minimal relief in small areas. A mosquito candle may work for a while, but once the breeze changes, the effectiveness will decrease significantly. Instead of wasting time and money on these often-ineffective products, Mosquito Shield can provide you with lasting mosquito protection at an incredible value.
Our system includes a simple, yet very effective three-step approach to mosquito spraying. We start by reviewing your property and identifying the areas that are most likely to attract mosquitoes. Next, we perform a special procedure known as CO2 masking to make it much harder for mosquitoes to bite you. Female mosquitoes are the ones that bite people and animals, and they detect targets by the CO2 they exhale. Our CO2 masking process makes it very difficult for them to locate their prey, effectively disorienting them.
The next phase of our system is spraying our patented spray solution around your property. This substance adheres to organic surfaces like grass and trees within minutes, killing mosquitoes on contact while generating an invisible vertical barrier that prevents more mosquitoes from entering.
The final phase is maintenance. One of our vector-trained technicians will regularly visit your property to reapply the spray, strengthening your barrier with every visit.
Additional Information About Our Mosquito Spraying Services
If you invest in a professional solution to the mosquito issue on your property, we know that you will expect clear and noticeable results. Keep a few things in mind as you consider choosing Mosquito Shield:
- Our spray works fast. You don’t have to stay cooped up inside after every visit. You can get back to enjoying the outdoors in as little as 10 minutes following a treatment.
- You’ll see results fast, too. Most local customers tell us that they notice significantly less mosquito activity within the first 24 hours following their initial spray treatments.
- There’s no need to worry about the rain washing away your barrier. Our spray contains Rain Shield, a substance that ensures the spray adheres correctly even during light to moderate rain.
- Consistent sprayings ensure long-lasting protection. Our team tracks local mosquito activity and weather patterns carefully to provide the best level of service possible to our customers in the area, and we typically visit our customers every 10 to 17 days to reapply the spray and strengthen their barriers.
- Conventional store-bought mosquito control products like bug spray can help during a hike or a camping trip, but they cannot provide the level of performance for your whole property that Mosquito Shield can.
The team at Mosquito Shield is available to answer any other questions you may have about mosquito spraying in Stillwater, and we’re confident in the value of our service. Contact Mosquito Shield today to schedule your first spray treatment. Take the first step on your way to a mosquito-free summer.