Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying Near Me Chantilly
If you have tried typical mosquito control products like candles, netting, and bug repellents and found them ineffective, it’s time to think about professional mosquito spraying services. Chantilly residents know that Mosquito Shield provides a three-pronged approach that offers superior results. When you want mosquitoes gone and to stay gone, Mosquito Shield is your best option. Unlike typical products that only work in small areas for a limited amount of time, Mosquito Shield creates an invisible mosquito barrier around your entire property.
Our mosquito spraying offers better results than anything you could hope to see with store-bought mosquito control products. The Mosquito Shield system works, it works quickly, and it offers long-term protection.
Why Chantilly Residents Should Try Mosquito Shield
Mosquito Shield offers a proven-effective mosquito spraying system that outperforms conventional methods in terms of efficacy and range. While most store-bought products can cover only a few square feet at most, Mosquito Shield creates a barrier over your entire property, killing the mosquitoes already living around your home and preventing more from invading.
Mosquito Shield offers the best performance of any mosquito control treatment in the area. Our process is simple, yet effective:
- When you contact Mosquito Shield to arrange a mosquito spraying time. a thorough inspection of your property and assessment of your mosquito problem will be conducted. After this, your technician will begin treatment.
- The first step is CO2 masking. This procedure makes it more difficult for female mosquitoes to locate and bite you. Mosquitoes detect their prey by the CO2 they emit, and CO2 masking hides you, disorienting mosquitoes and reducing the frequency of their bites.
- The next step is applying our patented spray. It adheres to the organic surfaces around your home and kills mosquitoes quickly. As it dries, it creates an invisible vertical “shield” around your property that deters more mosquitoes from flying into your property. Your technician will ensure complete coverage, so you have maximum protection from mosquitoes whenever you go outdoors.
- The last step is maintenance. One of our technicians will visit your property every few weeks to apply a new coating of our spray, strengthening your barrier and increasing its effective lifespan.
This process starts working fast. In fact, most of the Chantilly locals who come to us for mosquito spraying notice results in the first 24 hours. Additionally, you don’t need to worry about being stuck inside while the spray takes effect. You can return to enjoying the outdoors in as little as 10 minutes following a treatment.
Common Questions About Our Chantilly Mosquito Spraying
When it comes to mosquito spraying in Chantilly, the following questions are often asked about our services:
Q: How does the spray work?
A: Our spray adheres to organic surfaces like grass, trees, decking, walkways, and garden areas to create comprehensive coverage for your whole property.
Q: Won’t the rain wash away my barrier?
A: We add Rain Shield to our mosquito spray, a substance that ensures your spray will continue to work in light to moderate rain.
Q: How long does my barrier last?
A: We recommend treatments every 10 to 17 days to continue strengthening your barrier.
Q: When is the best time to start mosquito spraying?
A: Mosquitoes are most active during warmer weather, but the sooner you schedule your first treatment the sooner you can start enjoying the outdoors buzz-free.
If you’re ready to begin with mosquito spraying, Mosquito Shield is your go-to resource. Contact us today to schedule your first appointment. We are here to help, and our one job is to help you stay away from pesky mosquitoes this summer.