Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying Near Me Ashburn
If you’re tired of ineffective store-bought products and DIY mosquito control solutions, you might want to think about professional mosquito spraying for your Ashburn property. Mosquito Shield offers a proven-effective three-step solution to mosquito control that really works. If you want to prevent you and your loved ones from suffering mosquito bites around your home, Mosquito Shield can help.
What to Expect From Mosquito Spraying in Ashburn
If you decide to try the Mosquito Shield system, one of our vector-trained technicians will visit your property at a time that’s convenient for you. After conducting a thorough inspection of your home to identify the areas where mosquitoes are most likely to breed, your technician will perform our unique three-step procedure for eliminating the mosquitoes on your property:
- Your technician will begin the mosquito spraying process by performing a CO2 masking procedure. Female mosquitoes are the ones that bite, and they locate people and animals through the CO2 they exhale. CO2 masking is an effective way of confusing them, reducing the occurrence of bites, and making it easier for the next steps of our process to take effect.
- The second step is spraying. Mosquito Shield has developed a proprietary spray solution designed to adhere to the organic surfaces around a home, such as grass, shrubs, garden areas, decking, and trees. This substance adheres quickly and kills the mosquitoes living around your property. It also generates a vertical barrier, creating invisible yet effective protection around your entire home.
- The third and final phase of our mosquito spraying is regular maintenance. After your technician finishes treating your property with our spray, they will return usually every 10 to 17 days for future sprayings. Each session will strengthen the invisible barrier around your home and deter even more mosquitoes from entering.
These three steps are the reason why Mosquito Shield is the top provider of mosquito spraying in Ashburn. Our team has worked hard to develop a reliable system that delivers consistent results for all types of homes. We’re certain that if you need mosquito spraying in Ashburn, no other product or service can match the results you’ll see from Mosquito Shield.
Why Mosquito Shield Is An Excellent Choice
Typical mosquito control methods like bug sprays, Citronella candles, tiki torches, and cumbersome netting seem to never work properly. Some of these tools and methods may offer shore term relief, but it usually never lasts, and it certainly does not span your entire property. Instead of wasting hundreds of dollars each year on these ineffective measures, consider mosquito control services from Mosquito Shield that provide superior results at a great value.
Our spray contains Rain Shield to ensure it adheres properly during light rain, and our team constantly tracks local mosquito activity and the weather patterns. We typically visit our customers every 10 to 17 days to ensure their barriers remain strong and reliable. Spray sessions only take a few minutes, and you can return to enjoying your yard in about 10 minutes following a session. Most of our Ashburn customers notice clear results within the first 24 hours following our mosquito spraying treatment, and we’re certain you’ll see the same when you choose Mosquito Shield.
Contact Mosquito Shield today to learn more about mosquito in Ashburn. Schedule your first appointment with one of our experienced, vector-trained technicians. We are happy to help you on your way to a mosquito-free summer. Call us today!