If you go outside your home and constantly feel like you’re under attack from mosquitoes, conventional store-bought products for mosquito control in Stillwater simply won’t work. These products typically offer minimal short-term relief in very small areas, but they cannot protect your entire property the way Mosquito Shield can. If you’re interested in a better solution to the mosquitoes around your home, we can help.
Mosquitoes can quickly ruin your outdoor gatherings and cookouts, make it harder to mow your lawn and tend to your garden, and cause itchy bites that irritate you and your pets for days on end. Instead of dealing with these issues, the Mosquito Shield system for mosquito control in Stillwater can offer fantastic results faster than you might expect.
The Mosquito Shield System for Mosquito Control in Stillwater
When you want mosquitoes gone from your property, you want them to stay gone for as long as possible. The Mosquito Shield system for mosquito control in Stillwater is the only treatment available that can help ensure protection from mosquitoes for the entirety of the mosquito season. Mosquitoes are typically most active from April through September, so the sooner you contact Mosquito Shield for mosquito control in Stillwater, the sooner you can enjoy the outdoors in peace again.
Our three-step approach to mosquito control in Stillwater is simple yet highly effective:
- Our treatment begins with CO2 masking. This procedure will make it much harder for mosquitoes to bite you by hiding the CO2 you naturally emit. This is how female mosquitoes track people and animals to bite, and CO2 masking disorients and confuses them.
- The second step will be the application of our patented spray solution. Your vector-trained technician will apply this spray all over your property, paying special attention to the areas most likely to attract mosquitoes. The spray adheres very quickly to the organic surfaces around your home and yard, killing the mosquitoes already there and preventing more from entering with an invisible vertical shield.
- The third and final step of our process is consistent maintenance. One of our technicians will regularly visit your property to reapply our spray, strengthening your barrier with each visit.
We’re confident that you’ll immediately recognize the value of our service after just the first spray treatment. When local customers come to us for mosquito control in Stillwater, they typically report noticeable results in the first 24 hours following their first sprays. Thanks to our consistent reapplication, this protection continues throughout the mosquito season and only gets stronger over time.
Things You Should Know About Mosquito Control in Stillwater from Mosquito Shield
There are lots of available options for mosquito control in Stillwater, but none can match the effectiveness and reliability of the three-step Mosquito Shield system.
- Our spray takes effect in as little as 10 minutes. You don’t need to stay inside all day while you wait for it to start working.
- Most of our customers in the Stillwater area report great results in the first 24 hours after spraying.
- Each spray treatment preserves and strengthens your mosquito barrier.
- You don’t need to worry about rain interfering with your barrier, because we include Rain Shield in the mix to ensure it adheres correctly even when it’s wet outside.
- Our service is affordable, and we’re certain you’ll see the value after just one treatment.
- Mosquito Shield’s mosquito control in Stillwater doesn’t just protect your deck or small areas around your home, but your entire property for lasting protection every time you go outside.
There is no need to waste any more time and expense on ineffective products that offer mediocre results. That can of bug spray may be useful on your next hike or camping trip, but you shouldn’t need to use it every time you step outside your home. Turn your home into a safe haven from mosquitoes with lasting mosquito control in Stillwater from Mosquito Shield. Contact us today for additional details about our service and schedule your first visit from one of our vector-trained technicians.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.