Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Control Near Me Summit, NJ
If you’re tired of having your outdoor fun spoiled by aggravating mosquitoes, you are probably looking for mosquito control. Mosquito Shield offers a proven mosquito spraying system for Summit, NJ residents. We eliminate the mosquitoes living around your home, and we prevent more from returning. We are confident that after just one treatment you will immediately recognize the value of our system.
Mosquitoes are known to cause itchy, aggravating bites on people and pets. They can also carry infectious diseases, some of which can bring serious health effects. Dangers aside, mosquitoes are simply an annoyance and a hindrance to your outdoor summer fun. If you want mosquito control that Summit homeowners can trust, Mosquito Shield has you covered. Our system includes three simple steps that ensure you’ll be able to enjoy the outdoors in comfort.
How Do We Handle Mosquito Control?
The Mosquito Shield system is incredibly effective at keeping mosquitoes at bay, so you can start enjoying the outdoors again:
- Your Mosquito Shield technician will begin with a thorough inspection of your property. He or she will be looking for the places mosquitoes are most likely to gather and breed.
- The first phase of treatment is CO2 masking. This step makes it much harder for female mosquitoes to locate people and pets to bite. These pests detect their prey by sensing the CO2 emitted by their bodies, and CO2 masking significantly disorients them.
- The second phase is spraying. Your technician will apply our patented spray to every organic surface around your home. This includes grass, decks, patios, walkways, shrubs, trees, and garden patches. Our spray works fast, kills mosquitoes nesting in these areas, and creates an invisible vertical barrier that keeps more mosquitoes from returning.
- The final phase of the Mosquito Shield system is ongoing treatment. Your technician will recommend the ideal reapplication schedule for your property. You can count on the Mosquito Shield team to monitor local weather and mosquito population changes closely, and we will advise you of any changes that may affect your maintenance schedule.
These steps provide the best possible answer to mosquito control in Summit, NJ. We want to help you enjoy the outdoors again without needing to worry about bothersome mosquitoes.
Common Questions About Our New Jersey Mosquito Control
We understand that you probably have questions about the best ways to approach mosquito control. The Mosquito Shield team wants to provide you with as much information as possible. The following are some of the most common questions we hear regarding our mosquito spraying process:
Q: When is the best time to schedule mosquito spraying?
A: Mosquito activity generally peaks from the early spring through the fall, but it’s best to schedule your first session as soon as possible so you can start strengthening your barrier.
Q: How long does the treatment last?
A: Our system works immediately and keeps on working. Most of our customers only require reapplication every few weeks, and the barrier gets stronger with each and every treatment.
Q: Will the rain wash my barrier away?
A: You don’t need to worry about the rain interfering with your mosquito barrier thanks to the included Rain Shield technology. This substance ensures our spray adheres properly during light to moderate rain. In the event of a severe rainstorm, our team will advise you on the best time for reapplication.
Q: Is your service affordable?
A: We keep our prices affordable, and we’re confident you’ll recognize the value of the Mosquito Shield system after just one treatment.
If you’re tired of ineffective mosquito management methods for your home, Mosquito Shield offers a superior solution. Contact us today for more information about our mosquito control services in the Summit area, or to schedule your first appointment with one of our technicians.