Mosquitoes are some of the most bothersome pests, easily capable of ruining your outdoor plants with their itchy bites. They are also capable of transmitting dangerous diseases. If you’re tired of dealing with mosquitoes around your home, Mosquito Shield has a proven solution for mosquito control in Chantilly. Our three-step process for mosquito control in Chantilly eliminates the mosquitoes living around your property and keeps more from returning.
Typical mosquito control in Chantilly may include scented candles and torches, netting, topical bug repellants, even electric bug-zapping lanterns. However, these methods and tools are often ineffective, capable of providing only a few hours of relief or small “safe zones” at best. None can provide the comprehensive protection for your whole property that Mosquito Shield offers.
How Mosquito Shield Does Mosquito Control in Chantilly
Unlike conventional mosquito products that only work in limited areas for a limited time, Mosquito Shield’s three-step system provides consistent and long-lasting mosquito control in Chantilly over your entire property:
- When you sign up for Mosquito Shield’s mosquito control in Chantilly, one of our vector-trained technicians will arrive at your property at a time that’s convenient for you. After an initial inspection, your technician will begin the process.
- Mosquito control in Chantilly from Mosquito Shield starts with CO2 masking. You naturally exhale CO2 as you breathe, and this is what attracts female mosquitoes and causes them to bite. Mosquitoes detect their prey by CO2 emissions, and our CO2 masking process effectively masks your presence, disorienting the mosquitoes around your home.
- The next phase is spraying. We mix Rain Shield into our patented spray solution to ensure it holds up during light rain, and we generally revisit customers’ homes every 10 to 17 days to ensure consistent protection. Your technician will apply the spray all around your property, targeting the organic surfaces around your home and paying close attention to the areas where mosquitoes are most likely to breed. This step kills the mosquitoes living around your home and creates the invisible vertical “shield” that will deter more mosquitoes from flying into your property in the future.
- The final phase of the Mosquito Shield system for mosquito control in Chantilly is consistent reapplication of our spray. For maximum effectiveness we recommend treatment every 10 to 17 days. Every treatment strengthens your barrier and extends its lifespan, creating long-lasting relief from mosquitoes.
This robust system offers unparalleled mosquito control in Chantilly. If you have tried citronella candles and torches and found them lacking, or if you’re tired of applying smelly bug spray to yourself every time you go outside, it’s time to consider a better approach to mosquito control in Chantilly with Mosquito Shield.
Common Questions About Mosquito Control in Chantilly
The team at Mosquito Shield wants to provide as much information about mosquito control to Chantilly homeowners, so review some of the most common questions we hear about our service, so you can make a more informed decision:
Q: How long will it take for the spray to work?
A: Most of the local customers who rely on Mosquito Shield for mosquito control in Chantilly report results in as little as 24 hours following their first sprayings. Mosquito activity will continue to decline with subsequent treatments.
Q: How often will I need sprayings?
A: This depends on many factors, such as the amount of water around your home and the elevation of your property, but generally one spraying every few weeks offers consistent and reliable mosquito control in Chantilly.
Q: How much does Mosquito Shield cost?
A: Our treatment is affordable and we’re confident that you’ll immediately recognize its value after just one spraying.
Stop wasting time and money on ineffective mosquito treatments and choose a better solution to mosquito control in Chantilly. Our team has the tools, training, and experience to offer better results than you might expect, so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again as soon as possible. Contact Mosquito Shield today to schedule your first appointment for mosquito control in Chantilly.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.