Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying Services in St. Joseph
Mosquitoes can easily disrupt your outdoor plans. They are irritating and potentially dangerous creatures due to the fact that many of them carry infectious diseases like EEE and West Nile virus. If you’re tired of dealing with mosquitoes around your home and want to enjoy the outdoors in peace, Mosquito Shield can offer the relief you need. Mosquito Shield has developed an effective system for getting rid of mosquitoes and making sure they stay gone.
Mosquito spraying in St. Joseph is a straightforward and reliable process thanks to the innovative three-step system Mosquito Shield has developed. Unlike the mosquito control products you would likely find at a local hardware store that only work in small areas for a limited time, Mosquito Shield’s products offer complete protection for your whole property all mosquito season long.
The Mosquito Shield System
Mosquito Shield is successful thanks to our three-step system for mosquito control:
- Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will begin the process with CO2 masking. This procedure will make it much harder for mosquitoes to bite you. Female mosquitoes (the ones that bite people and animals) locate targets by the CO2 they emit, and CO2 masking acts as camouflage for the people and pets on your property.
- After disorienting the mosquitoes around your home with CO2 masking, your technician will apply our patented spray solution all around your property, paying close attention to the places where mosquitoes are most likely to congregate. This solution kills mosquitoes quickly but also creates an invisible barrier around your home that prevents more mosquitoes from entering.
- The final step of the Mosquito Shield system is just maintenance. We actively monitor weather patterns and mosquito activity in the area so we can determine the best times to spray, and our technicians visit our local customers on 10 to 17-day intervals throughout mosquito season.
These three simple yet effective steps help to maintain protection from mosquitoes, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors with peace of mind.
Common Questions About Mosquito Spraying in St. Joseph
If you’re still unsure whether the Mosquito Shield system for mosquito spraying in St. Joseph would be right for your property, consider some of the most common questions we hear and determine if our service could work for your property.
Q: How long does the mosquito spraying take to start working?
A: Most of our local customers report noticeable results in the first 24 hours after their first spray treatments.
Q: Will the rain wash away the spray?
A: We mix Rain Shield into our spray solution, and this ensures the spray holds up against light to moderate rain and performs as intended during inclement weather.
Q: How much does mosquito spraying cost in St. Joseph?
A: Our prices are affordable, and the value will be perfectly clear once you see the results for yourself and compare our treatment to the cost of conventional store-bought mosquito control products.
Q: How does Mosquito Shield know the best times for maintenance spraying?
A: We use advanced tracking software to keep an eye on local mosquito activity in the St. Joseph area and pay close attention to local weather forecasts. This tracking process allows us to predict mosquito movement throughout the area.
Q: How long must I remain inside after spraying?
A: Our spray works very quickly and should complete the adhering process in as little as 10 minutes, so you can get right back to enjoying the outdoors again.
Hopefully, these common questions and their answers provide some additional insight about mosquito spraying in St. Joseph and the potential value it could provide to your property. If you’re tired of dealing with mosquitoes and ineffective store-bought mosquito control products, it’s time to contact Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in St. Joseph.