Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Control East Brunswick
Have you tried a host of conventional mosquito control products from your local big-box store, only to find mosquitoes waiting to greet you every time you step into your yard? Mosquitoes are certainly bothersome, but the itchy bites they can inflict are also potentially dangerous. Mosquito bites are a well-known transmission vector for many infectious diseases like West Nile virus and EEE to name just a few. One thing is certain, mosquitoes are pests you do not want near your home.
While typical products like store-bought bug spray may help during a hiking trip or weekend campground getaway, you need a more robust solution for mosquito control when it comes to your East Brunswick home. Mosquito Shield is here to help with a tested and proven method of getting rid of mosquitoes and ensuring they stay gone all mosquito season long.
How Does Our Service Work?
Most mosquito management products you would find at a local home improvement store only provide limited relief from mosquitoes in a small area. Some of these products may help for a few hours at most, but mosquitoes will continue to be a problem around your home until you choose a better solution for mosquito control in East Brunswick.
Mosquito Shield developed an effective system to reduce the number of mosquito bites you experience around your home, eliminate the mosquitoes living on your property, and prevent more of them from returning. Mosquito season typically extends from April through September, when the weather is nicest and when you want to spend the most time outdoors. Our method of mosquito control in East Brunswick allows you to enjoy the spring and summer weather outdoors with peace of mind and freedom from mosquitoes.
Three Steps for Mosquito Control in East Brunswick
Mosquito Shield’s system for mosquito control in East Brunswick works in three stages:
- First, your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician applies a CO2 masking treatment to your property. CO2 masking hides the CO2 emissions from the bodies of the people and pets on your property. Since mosquitoes find people and animals to bite by tracking their CO2 emissions, this step greatly reduces the chances of sustaining a mosquito bite.
- Second, your technician will thoroughly apply our specialized spray to all the organic surfaces around your yard as well as the places where mosquitoes are most likely to gather. The spray eliminates mosquitoes on contact, and as it sticks to organic surfaces around your home, it creates an invisible barrier that will continuously repel mosquitoes.
- Finally, a Mosquito Shield technician will return to your property on a regular basis to reapply our spray for the duration of mosquito season. Each application strengthens your mosquito barrier.
No other system for mosquito control in East Brunswick is as thorough and effective as Mosquito Shield’s three-step solution.
What Else to Expect from Mosquito Shield
If you have tried other mosquito control products in the past, we are confident you will see the value of our three-step solution after just one visit. Most of the customers who come to us for mosquito control in East Brunswick see dramatic decreases in mosquito activity around their homes within 24 hours of treatment. Every subsequent treatment strengthens their protection from mosquitoes.
Also, you do not have to wait for hours inside until it is safe to go outside again after spraying. Our spray dries very quickly, and you can get back out into your yard in as little as 10 minutes following a treatment.
If you are ready to find a more effective solution for mosquito control in East Brunswick, do not waste any more time or money on subpar store-bought products. It’s time to call Mosquito Shield. Contact us today to learn more about system for mosquito control in East Brunswick. Schedule your first treatment today to start enjoying the outdoors around your home in peace.