Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Your Top Choice for Mosquito Spraying in North Tonawanda
Many types of pests can interfere with outdoor plans around your home, but few are as bothersome and intrusive as mosquitoes. If you have a mosquito problem on your property that prevents you from enjoying your time outside, it might be time to consider mosquito spraying. Generally, local homeowners see the most mosquito activity from the early spring through the late fall. This is usually when outdoor temperatures are most agreeable. As a homeowner, you shouldn’t feel like you need to stay inside during these months due to mosquitoes. If you find yourself searching online for “Mosquito spraying near me” while you are in North Tonawanda, but don’t know where to find the most effective service, Mosquito Shield can help.
If you have tried store-bought products like netting, citronella candles, or even electric bug lanterns and found them ineffective for your mosquito problem, a mosquito spraying service can offer better results at a fantastic value. Mosquito Shield has developed a simple, yet effective three-step system designed to get rid of the mosquitoes living around your home and keep them gone.
Mosquito Spraying for North Tonawanda
After dealing with ineffective conventional mosquito control products, you probably want a solution that offers more consistent results. Don’t hesitate to look into Mosquito Shield as an option. When you contact Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying services, you can rest assured that our mosquito control is superior to anything you will find in a store.
For North Tonawanda residents, Mosquito Shield has developed a three-step mosquito spraying system. Our system is designed to reduce the mosquito presence around your home, destroy the mosquitoes already living around your property, and protect your home from further invasions with an invisible “shield” that gets stronger with every treatment. Considering the various options on the market today, you might find yourself asking, “Who should I trust for mosquito spraying near me?” North Tonawanda residents can rest assured in the Mosquito Shield process, which is outlined below:
- Our first step is CO2 masking. Female mosquitoes are the ones that bite, and they detect people and animals by the CO2 they exhale. CO2 masking makes it much harder for female mosquitoes to locate prey and reduces the occurrence of mosquito bites in the treated area.
- The second step of our process is application of our patented spray. We developed this solution to adhere to the organic surfaces around your home such as grass, trees, walking paths, decks, and more. This substance quickly kills mosquitoes living around your home, and as it dries it generates the barrier that will keep your property protected all season long.
- The final step of our system is regular maintenance visits every 10 to 17 days. The Mosquito Shield team actively monitors the local weather and local mosquito activity to determine the best times to re-spray. Every spraying session strengthens your mosquito barrier.
These three steps are designed to provide complete protection for your property. While store-bought candles, torches, lanterns, and netting are designed to work in very small areas, our system starts working immediately, covering your entire yard. Most of our local customers report noticeable results in the first 24 hours after treatment.
What to Expect from Our Mosquito Spraying Process
Once you make your appointment, one of our vector-trained technicians will arrive at your property and begin the process. You don’t need to worry about being stuck inside for too long, either. Our spray starts working quickly and dries in minutes, so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors in as little as 10 minutes following application of our spray.
We also add Rain Shield to our spray to ensure it performs effectively in light to moderate rain. You don’t need to worry about the rain weakening the barrier either, we return every 10 to 17 days to reapply the spray and ensure consistent protection.
In order to rid your property of mosquitoes, and to keep them away for good, mosquito spraying in North Tonawanda is your best option.
Contact Mosquito Shield for more information and to schedule your first appointment today.