Whether you’re a new homeowner or you’ve owned for decades, you know that having a yard you can enjoy requires year-round maintenance. It can be tough to know where to start, especially when dealing with mosquito and tick prevention, but luckily the trusted experts at Mosquito Shield and our 20 years of experience have seen it all and know how to tackle the most challenging mosquito and tick environments.
Here are the top five ways working with Mosquito Shield can make your life easier this year.
- You don’t need to stress about pests and potential disease. Spending time in your backyard can be stressful when you think of the risks these pests pose to your family. Trying to tackle it yourself can leave you spending time and money on solutions that don’t work, such as ineffective candles and mosquito traps that attract more mosquitoes than they kill. With Mosquito Shield, we take all of the work and worry off of your plate, so you can enjoy your yard, guaranteed.
- Results are our #1 priority, which is why we can firmly stand behind our service and offer a money back guarantee. Our expertise allows us to know where mosquitoes and ticks breed and congregate, guaranteeing that we 100% cover any risky areas in your yard with a vertical barrier to keep pests out. We are so confident in our product that, if you decide after your first treatment that our service didn’t work for you, you can get a full refund.
- Our technicians make this as convenient as possible for you. Our trained specialists work around your schedule, and will happily answer any questions you might have. Plus, we will introduce themselves to you if you’re home on the day of your service (but you don’t need to be home in order for them to complete the job.) We can treat your yard without disrupting your schedule.
- Enjoy your yard after dusk worry-free this summer. Mosquito Shield’s customers are able to dine outside, host events, and fully use their yards without any concern. Your kids and guests can roam risk-free in your yard, allowing you to spend more time doing the things you enjoy and less time worrying about pests forcing you indoors.
- We’ve been in the business for 20 years, there’s nothing we haven’t seen before. Our experts can assess your yard and highlight any areas of risk that you probably didn’t even know about. In addition, we know how to protect your yard year round, allowing you and your family to enjoy your yard as much as possible.
When you’re thinking of protecting your home this year, trust our team and our 20 years of experience. Contact us today.