Are you tired of mosquitoes ruining the time you spend outdoors? Do they bother you when you mow your lawn, tend to your garden, or try to play with your kids? If you don’t want another backyard barbecue ruined by these pests, you need a solution to repel mosquitoes in South Orange. Mosquito Shield has developed an effective system to do just that and do it well.
Mosquitoes are definitely annoying, and their itchy bites can spread diseases. If you want to repel mosquitoes in South Orange with the most effective method available, you need to contact Mosquito Shield as soon as possible. Mosquito season usually extends from April through September, so the sooner you start with our service the sooner you can experience relief and repel mosquitoes in South Orange as effectively as possible.
How Does Mosquito Shield Repel Mosquitoes in South Orange?
Mosquito Shield spent a great deal of time and resources on researching the best method to repel mosquitoes in South Orange. Our system functions on the basis of continuous prevention. Our team tracks local mosquito activity as well as weather patterns to determine the best times to spray. We keep our customers informed and provide them with regular treatments that ensure long-lasting protection.
Our system works with three straightforward steps:
- First, a Mosquito Shield technician will inspect a customer’s property to determine the areas most likely to attract mosquitoes and then perform a CO2 masking procedure. This is an important step if you want to repel mosquitoes in South Orange and prevent them from biting. Mosquitoes sense animals and people to bite by the CO2 their bodies naturally emit, and CO2 masking effectively hides them from mosquitoes, lowering the chances of bites occurring.
- Second, the Mosquito Shield technician will apply our spray all around a property, paying close attention to high-risk areas and the places where mosquitoes are most likely to gather and breed, such as small bodies of water. Our spray sticks to organic substances like grass, trees, and wood within minutes, killing mosquitoes on contact while simultaneously creating a vertical invisible barrier. This barrier prevents more mosquitoes from simply flying into the property to wreak havoc all over again.
- Third, Mosquito Shield provides regular re-spray applications to our customers. To repel mosquitoes in South Orange most effectively, we typically visit customers every 10 to 17 days to ensure consistent and reliable protection.
These three steps ensure that Mosquito Shield will be the best method to repel mosquitoes in South Orange with as little work as possible. You don’t even need to be home for most of our treatments, and if you are, you don’t need to feel trapped inside as the spray does its work. Our spray dries in as little as 10 minutes, so you can get right back to enjoying the outdoors after a treatment.
Things You Should Know About How We Repel Mosquitoes in South Orange
When you contact Mosquito Shield for us to repel mosquitoes in South Orange, you should know that our system is designed for full season protection for your entire property. Instead of small-scale solutions like nets and candles that only work in small spaces for a few hours at most, you can repel mosquitoes in South Orange around your whole house so you can go outside with peace of mind.
You also don’t need to worry about bad weather disrupting your mosquito protection. We use Rain Shield, a specially formulated compound, in our spray to make sure it holds correctly even during light to moderate rain. Our team tracks the weather and mosquito populations in the area to ensure we provide our customers with the latest information and spray at the best possible times. Each time we visit your property, our spray treatment helps to repel mosquitoes in South Orange even more effectively.
Most of our customers notice results within 24 hours after their first treatments. We’re confident that after just one visit from one of our vector-trained technicians you will recognize how well our service can repel mosquitoes in South Orange. Contact Mosquito Shield today for more details about our system and schedule your first treatment.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.