Mosquito spraying in Needham, MA is an important consideration. Mosquitoes are not only an annoyance; they are also known to carry diseases, such as West Nile virus and Triple E. There aren’t many effective and affordable options for repelling mosquitoes from your property in the warmer months of the year. Traditional mosquito repellants can irritate your skin, and they need to be reapplied often.
There’s a better option with mosquito spraying from Mosquito Shield.
Why You Should Consider Mosquito Spraying in Needham
Mosquito Spraying in Needham from Mosquito Shield uses a three-pronged approach to eradicate mosquitoes, so you can get back to enjoying your property without the nuisance and danger posed by mosquitoes.
When you choose Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in Needham, you can expect to:
- Mask the CO2 emitted from humans, which is what female mosquitoes are attracted to
- Destroy the mosquitoes that are living in the active areas of your property
- Repel mosquitoes away from all areas where the spray is applied
The three-pronged Mosquito Shield approach ensures that you can get back to enjoying your outdoor property in the summer.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mosquito Spraying in Needham
If you’re thinking about moving forward with mosquito spraying in Needham, you may have a few initial questions, such as the following:
- How much does it cost? The price varies depending on your needs, but the average treatment cost is $49 (national average) per spray, so our pricing is very affordable. Some of our competitors offering mosquito spraying in Needham charge almost double that rate. With Mosquito Shield, you can trust that you’ll experience the results you want at a price you can afford.
- When will I see results? You can expect to see results after your first visit, typically within the first 24 hours of service. You will notice a difference very quickly, so your seasonal outdoor activities can continue without any further delays.
- Who will administer the spray? A licensed technician will handle your mosquito spraying in Needham. You can trust that a vector-trained technician will treat your outdoor property, which includes all common-use areas such as patios and swing sets. Our technicians are knowledgeable and trained to pay close attention to mosquito and tick breeding grounds and congregational areas.
- How does it work? The spray adheres to all organic surfaces, such as foliage, wood, brick, and stone. With each visit, the vertical barrier is strengthened, adding additional protection to your property. Our product is the only one that offers FlexBlend spray technology to maximize effectiveness.
- Does rain interfere with the effectiveness? We add Rain Shield to each spray to help our product withstand light to moderate rain. Rain Shield allows our high-quality product barrier to remain in effect despite the weather.
- How often must the spray be repeated? We play close attention to weather patterns and mosquito populations in the Needham, MA area. One of our technicians will visit your property about every two weeks to ensure you’re properly Treatment intervals typically occur every 10 to 17 days.
- Do we protect against ticks, too? We have a service that kills and repels ticks too.
- When is the best time to start treatments? Rates for both West Nile and Triple E are highest in the fall in New England. We recommend treating your property between April and October for best results.
Choose the Right Service for Mosquito Spraying in Needham
Leave mosquito control to the trusted professionals. Contact Mosquito Shield at (508) 252-8582 if you’re ready for effective mosquito spraying in Needham. We offer an unconditional money back guarantee. If you decide you no longer want the service, contact us within seven days of our first visit for a full refund.
We’re sure you will experience significant results after your first visit.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.