Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying Near Me Maplewood
Mosquito season typically runs from April to September. Coincidentally, this is when most people want to get outside and enjoy the nicest weather of the year. If you’re tired of dealing with mosquitoes around your property, Mosquito Shield offers top-of-the-line protection against these pests that is far more effective than any store-bought mosquito control product. Instead of wasting time and money on ineffective products, discover mosquito spraying in Maplewood, provided by Mosquito Shield.
Mosquitoes are not just an annoyance. Aside from causing itchy bites that can persist for days, mosquitoes can be carriers of some infectious diseases, such as EEE virus. If you no longer want mosquitoes disrupting your time outside, it’s time to invest in serious protection that gets rid of the mosquitoes around your home and makes sure they stay gone.
How Do We Accomplish Mosquito Control?
Mosquito Shield has built an effective three-step system for mosquito spraying. Conventional products like bug repellent and scented outdoor candles may offer relief during a hike or a camping trip, but you need something better for your home. You shouldn’t have to cover yourself in bug spray just to step into your yard, and with our unique 3-step process, Mosquito Shield can help:
- We start the process by making it more difficult for the mosquitoes around your home to locate people and pets to bite. Female mosquitoes detect the carbon dioxide that people and animals exhale, and this is how they locate targets to bite. Your Mosquito Shield technician will perform CO2 masking to confuse the mosquitoes living around your home.
- Our process continues with the application of our patented spray. Your Mosquito Shield technician will spray all over your property, paying close attention to the areas most likely to attract mosquitoes. Our spray adheres to organic surfaces in a matter of minutes and kills all mosquitoes around your home. It also creates a long-lasting barrier that rises upward, effectively shielding your home from more mosquito invaders.
- The last phase of our mosquito spraying service is ongoing maintenance. One of our vector-trained technicians will visit your property every 10 to 17 days to reapply the spray. Each spray treatment makes the mosquito barrier stronger.
Our system is affordable and straightforward, and provides the all-around best results for your home. Mosquito Shield is the answer to your mosquito problem, and our service is available at a great value.
What to Expect From Our Mosquito Spraying Services
If you’re interested in an effective system to get rid of the mosquitoes around your home, we can help. Keep the following facts in mind about our mosquito spraying services in Maplewood:
- Our spray works very quickly, so you don’t need to worry about being stuck inside while it takes effect. In most cases you can get right back outside to enjoy the weather in as little as 10 minutes following a spray treatment.
- In addition to taking effect quickly, you’ll notice results quickly, too. Mosquito Shield treatment has a noticeable impact in just the first 24 hours.
- Inclement weather won’t disrupt your mosquito protection. We add Rain Shield to our spray solution, and this substance helps to ensure that the spray adheres correctly during light to moderate rain.
- Our team monitors local mosquito activity closely and tracks local weather patterns to provide our customers with the most accurate information possible.
- We typically recommend re-spraying every 10 to 17 days. This ensures consistent protection from mosquitoes, and every session strengthens the barrier.
At Mosquito Shield, we are proud to offer Maplewood residents a proven-effective system for mosquito control. Our system works for all types of homes and can provide long-lasting mosquito protection for your whole property, not just a small section of your deck or patio. Contact Mosquito Shield today for more information about our services. Schedule mosquito spraying with us today!