Mosquito Spraying Mountainside NJ
Are you tired of mosquitoes ruining your time outside? This spring, instead of relying on ineffective conventional mosquito repellents that offer little more than an hour or two of relief at most, consider a better alternative with Mosquito Shield. Mosquito spraying in Mountainside, NJ, is the most effective method for eliminating mosquitoes around your home and keeping them gone for good. Our system for mosquito spraying in Mountainside, NJ, is proven effective and incredibly reliable, and it’s available to you at an affordable price.
Mosquito spraying in Mountainside helps to prevent the itchy bites that mosquitos inflict and minimize the chances of contracting the diseases mosquitoes can spread. You can return to enjoying the outdoors in peace and comfort thanks to Mosquito Shield’s mosquito spraying in Mountainside, NJ.
How Does Mosquito Shield Approach Mosquito Spraying in Mountainside, NJ?
Unlike conventional mosquito repellents that only offer limited results, the Mosquito Shield system uses three steps that ensure long-lasting protection from mosquitoes around your whole property. You can start at any time, and the longer you keep up with treatments the more effective the system will be for your home.
- The first step of the Mosquito Shield process is CO2 masking. One of our vector-trained technicians will apply a CO2 masking spray around your property that makes it much harder for mosquitoes to locate and bite people. They detect their biting targets by the CO2 they emit, and CO2 masking disorients and confuses them.
- The second step is complete elimination of the mosquitoes already present on the property. Your technician applies our patented spray to all of the organic surfaces around your home, paying close attention to the areas that typically attract mosquitoes the most, such as small bodies of water or damp areas around downspouts. This creates an invisible barrier around your property that repels more mosquitoes from entering.
- The third and final phase of the Mosquito Shield treatment is maintenance. Your technician will return for additional mosquito spraying in Mountainside, NJ every few weeks to maintain your barrier. Every treatment makes it stronger, ensuring long-lasting protection.
This system offers better results in a much shorter time than virtually any other conventional treatment can hope to match. If you invest in mosquito spraying in Mountainside, the Mosquito Shield treatment is the superior choice when it comes to reliability and efficacy.
Things You Should Know About Mosquito Spraying in Mountainside, NJ
You might have many questions about mosquito spraying in Mountainside, NJ, and we want to provide you with as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision about protecting your home.
- Mosquito spraying in Mountainside, NJ, won’t interfere with your outdoor plans. You can start using your yard right after your first treatment.
- Mosquito Shield offers results in as little as 24 hours, when most of our customers report significant declines in mosquito activity. The effectiveness of the barrier grows with every subsequent treatment.
- You don’t need to worry about the rain washing away your barrier. We use Rain Shield in our spray, and this substance ensures the spray adheres as intended during light to moderate rain. We do recommend scheduling retreatment following heavy rainstorms to ensure consistent protection, as the excess moisture can increase mosquito activity in some areas.
- Our service is affordable. We’re transparent with our pricing and will let you know exactly what our services cost with no hidden fees.
- You can start treatment at any time but starting as soon as possible means building a barrier that can start working right away.
Hopefully, this information helps you feel more confident about the effectiveness and reliability of the Mosquito Shield system for mosquito spraying in Mountainside, NJ. We understand how troublesome mosquitoes can be when you want to enjoy the outdoors and can help you eliminate them from your property. If you’re interested in mosquito spraying in Mountainside, NJ, contact Mosquito Shield today for more information and think about scheduling your first treatment.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.