Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying Dayton
Are you tired of mosquitoes annoying you every time you go outside? Are the itchy bites, buzzing, and biting getting old? Do you have concerns about the diseases mosquitoes can carry, such as malaria, triple E, and West Nile virus? If so, conventional store-bought mosquito control products can only provide limited relief. Most of these products, like scented candles, bug sprays, and citronella torches only offer limited results. These products may only work in small areas, and even if they do offer some relief from mosquitoes, it will be for a few hours at most.
However, Mosquito Shield offers much better results at a fantastic price, with our mosquito spraying services in Dayton. We understand how frustrating it can be to feel trapped in your own home because of an out-of-control mosquito problem. Our team works with your schedule in mind and can arrive at your Dayton home for mosquito spraying at a time that’s convenient for you.
How Does Our Mosquito Spraying Work?
At Mosquito Shield, we designed our spray to effectively eliminate mosquitoes, and our vector-trained technicians know how to spot the places where mosquitoes like to gather and breed. Additionally, our spray has been specifically designed to adhere to organic surfaces like shrubs and trees, creating a long-lasting barrier that prevents more mosquitoes from entering your property. Mosquito spraying in Dayton from Mosquito Shield offers better protection and is a much better value than anything you might find in a store.
Benefits of Our Mosquito Spraying Services
If you are wondering whether mosquito spraying in Dayton is the right solution for your mosquito problem, consider a few facts about our process:
- Our spray works fast. It kills mosquitoes on contact and dries on organic surfaces in just a few minutes. You can get back outside in as little as 10 minutes following an appointment.
- Most customers notice significantly reduced mosquito activity around their homes in just the first 24 hours after their first spray treatments, and the effectiveness of our spray only increases with time.
- Mosquito Shield’s spray adheres to the grass in your backyard, the wooden beams of your deck, your garden, and the trees around your home to generate a shield over your whole property. The spray kills the mosquitoes already living around your home and prevents more from entering your property.
- We actively monitor local weather patterns as well as mosquito activity in the area. This information helps us decide on the best times to visit our customers for mosquito spraying in Dayton.
- Our system offers continuous protection from mosquitoes all mosquito season long, from April through September. We typically visit our customers every 10 to 17 days to maintain their mosquito barriers.
- Before technicians spray around your home, they will conduct a CO2 masking procedure that hides you, your family, and your pets from mosquitoes, making it much harder for them to bite you. Female mosquitoes find their prey by detecting CO2 emissions, and our CO2 masking procedure confuses them.
- We add Rain Shield to our spray to ensure it sticks to organic surfaces effectively, even during light to moderate rain.
These are just some of the reasons why many local customers trust Mosquito Shield for mosquito spraying in Dayton. Our process doesn’t take very long, and the results are immediately noticeable. With every treatment, your mosquito barrier grows stronger, helping you repel mosquitoes all season long.
Choose a Professional Provider for Mosquito Spraying in Dayton
If you don’t want to spend any more money on ineffective conventional mosquito control products and are ready for a more robust solution to the mosquito problem on your property, we can help. Mosquito Shield offers a reliable three-step system for controlling mosquitoes that can produce the results you want to see around your home. Contact Mosquito Shield today for more details about our mosquito spraying in Dayton. Schedule your first treatment right away!