Mosquitoes are some of the most bothersome creatures you can encounter on your property, and the team at Mosquito Shield wants to help you get rid of them as completely as possible with effective mosquito control in Oakton. Typical store-bought mosquito management products only provide limited results in very small areas, usually only lasting a few hours at most. Instead, try the Mosquito Shield system for long-lasting mosquito control in Oakton for your entire property.
If you’re tired of spending time and money on ineffective mosquito management products and want a more thorough solution to mosquito control in Oakton, we have you covered. We know how disruptive mosquitoes can be when you’re trying to mow the lawn, prune your trees, or simply relax and spend time with your family and friends with a cookout. Mosquito Shield has developed a reliable three-step approach to mosquito control in Oakton that really works.
How Mosquito Shield Does Mosquito Control in Oakton
Typical bug sprays may damage your lawn and garden or make it uncomfortable to spend time outside. With Mosquito Shield, you can have long-lasting mosquito control in Oakton and get back to enjoying the outdoors in as little as 10 minutes following a spray treatment. Our system works in three important ways:
- Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will start your mosquito control in Oakton with CO2 masking. This procedure will make it much harder for female mosquitoes around your home to locate people and pets to bite, effectively disorienting them. Female mosquitoes track their prey by the CO2 they exhale, so think of this CO2 masking process as camouflage for your family and pets.
- The next phase is spraying. We have specially formulated our spray to adhere to organic surfaces, and we include Rain Shield to ensure it adheres even during light to moderate rains. Your Mosquito Shield technician will apply the spray all around your home, killing the mosquitoes living on your property and creating a vertical “shield” that will deter more mosquitoes from trying to invade your property in the future.
- The final step is simple maintenance. Our team typically visits customers for mosquito control in Oakton every 10 to 17 days to ensure consistent protection. Additionally, each application of our spray strengthens the mosquito barrier around your home, ensuring long-lasting and reliable protection.
This system is far more effective for mosquito control in Oakton than any store-bought product. We have provided mosquito control to Oakton residents with fantastic success, and many of our local customers report seeing noticeable results in as little as 24 hours following their first sprays.
Choose a More Reliable Solution for Mosquito Control in Oakton
Citronella candles and topical bug sprays may work well enough when you’re out for a hike or on a camping trip, but you shouldn’t feel like you have to prepare extreme defenses just to step out your back door. Mosquito Shield’s mosquito control in Oakton is designed to make the outdoors around your home enjoyable again and minimize the occurrence of mosquito bites. Instead of wasting time and money on store-bought mosquito products, you can rely on the Mosquito Shield team to provide consistent and reliable mosquito control in Oakton.
Our team carefully monitors local weather patterns and the mosquito population in the area, so we know the best times to serve our customers. We can arrive at your property whenever is most convenient for you and spraying only takes a few minutes. Once your technician finishes, you can get back to enjoying the outdoors in as little as 10 minutes, and you’ll have long-lasting protection that gets more effective with each subsequent spraying.
Mosquito Shield’s three-step system is the most effective method for mosquito control in Oakton if you expect longer-lasting relief than what store-bought products can offer. If you want a better solution to mosquito control in Oakton, contact Mosquito Shield today for more information about our service and schedule your first visit from one of our highly trained and experienced technicians.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.