Mosquitoes are annoying and they can carry serious diseases. If you are tired of mosquitoes ruining the time you spend outdoors and want to get rid of them for good, conventional store-bought products cannot match what Mosquito Shield has to offer for mosquito control in Ashburn. Our system is proven effective, capable of long-term mosquito control in Ashburn, and provides a much better value than typical mosquito control products can offer.
Typically, mosquitoes are most active from the early spring through the fall. We have developed a robust three-step system designed to provide long-term mosquito management, minimizing the occurrence of mosquito bite on your property, and helping you enjoy the outdoors in peace.
Mosquito Shield’s Three Steps for Mosquito Control in Ashburn
Unlike conventional products advertised for mosquito control in Ashburn, Mosquito Shield’s three-step system is designed to not only kill the mosquitoes living on your property but also to prevent more from returning:
- Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will begin your treatment by inspecting your property to determine the areas of highest risk and conduct CO2 masking around your home. Female mosquitoes, the ones that bite, detect prey by the CO2 they emit when they exhale. CO2 masking is essentially a fast-acting camouflage that makes it much harder for mosquitoes to detect you, your loved ones, and your pets.
- Our second step for mosquito control in Ashburn is spraying. We use a patented solution that adheres to the organic surfaces around your home, killing mosquitoes and deterring them from gathering around your property. The spray works quickly and forms an invisible barrier extending upward around your home.
- The final step in the Mosquito Shield system for mosquito control in Ashburn is regular maintenance. Your technician will typically return every 10 to 17 days to ensure your barrier strengthens over time and provides consistent protection.
This three-phase system is more comprehensive and effective than any conventional store-bought mosquito control product, ensuring you and your loved ones and pets can enjoy spending time outside with peace of mind.
Additional Information About Mosquito Control in Ashburn From Mosquito Shield
When you choose Mosquito Shield for mosquito control in Ashburn, you’re getting the most comprehensive protection from mosquitoes available in the area. This system works quickly and more effectively than scented Citronella candles, tiki torches, electric lanterns, and topical bug sprays that might offer a few hours of relief at most.
Mosquito Shield’s system gets rid of mosquitoes around your home and keeps them gone. Most of the local customers who choose Mosquito Shield for mosquito control in Ashburn see results in as little as 24 hours following their first treatments, and their maintenance treatments provide even better long-term performance. Eventually, you can enjoy the outdoors around your home without needing to worry about mosquitoes.
Our spray also holds up against the rain. We mix Rain Shield into our spray solution to ensure it holds effectively even in light or mild rain. A Mosquito Shield team member can revisit your property every 10 to 17 days to ensure your barrier remains intact and effective. Our team monitors the local weather and mosquito activity closely so we can provide our local customers with the best mosquito control in Ashburn.
Choose the Best Available Mosquito Control in Ashburn
Conventional mosquito control products can only do so much. While you may rely on bug sprays and other store-bought products when you spend time outside away from your home, Mosquito Shield can offer a solid defense for your entire property to ensure you can enjoy every bit of your property in peace during the warm weather.
Contact Mosquito Shield today if you want to try a more cost-effective and reliable form of mosquito control in Ashburn. We’re confident that after just one visit from one of our vector-trained technicians you will immediately recognize the value of the Mosquito Shield system.
More About Our Approach
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund. Check out our Satisfaction Guaranteed video.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment. Check out our Effectiveness video.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.