Enjoy The Summer with Mosquito Spraying in Vicksburg
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Spraying Vicksburg
Are you ready to enjoy a pleasant summer spent outdoors without the constant annoyance of mosquitoes? Mosquito spraying in Vicksburg from Mosquito Shield is your first line of defense. Like many Americans, your family likely enjoys a variety of outdoor activities, like swimming and playing sports, as well as time spent just relaxing and soaking up the rays. A lovely afternoon outside can quickly become intolerable with the presence of these disease-ridden pests.
Tips for Avoiding Mosquito Bites
There are several solutions preventing mosquito bites circling about online – from wearing long sleeves to other box store solutions. As Vicksburg residents know, there’s only so long you can last wearing long sleeves in the summer. As you’ve noticed by now, store-bought mosquito control products simply do not perform the way they claim. Each summer, you’ve struggled with bug zappers, body sprays, foggers, citronella candles, and seemingly every product on the market, with limited or no success. These products are often messy, unpleasant smelling, and in need of constant reapplication— only to provide limited relief, if any.
It’s time to try something different that actually works. Mosquito Shield is the area’s premier expert on mosquito spraying. Vicksburg residents have enjoyed our services for almost 20 years and continue to call us season after season.
How Vicksburg Mosquito Spraying Works
Our unique blend is combined with EPA-registered mosquito control products for optimal mosquito spraying effectiveness. Vicksburg residents can rely on our trained technicians who are thoroughly educated on mosquito behavior and species identification. They determine which areas of your home are most prone to congregating and breeding mosquitoes. Technicians will apply the wax-based, water-repelling spray throughout your property, focusing on frequently used areas such as decks, patios, pools, and swing sets. In addition to wood, stone, and brick, it also effectively adheres to foliage and other organic materials.
While traditional mosquito control products fail to provide consistent or long-lasting relief, the Mosquito Shield solution has been specially developed to kill these pests on contact and prevent them from returning. Our mosquito spraying in Vicksburg works by establishing a three-pronged approach to mosquito control:
- Mask: Mosquitoes are attracted to humans by the emission of carbon dioxide when we exhale, following this chemical trail to our skin where they land and commence biting. Our solution solves this problem, effectively masking the carbon dioxide exhaled by your family. When mosquitoes can’t detect the CO2, you become essentially invisible to them, forcing them to move elsewhere.
- Kill: Our technicians consult local mosquito populations and weather patterns in addition to evaluating your property, ensuring they determine the precise amount of product to treat your individual problem. When Mosquito Shield is sprayed, it immediately kills all existing mosquitoes within the treated area.
- Repel: Future swarms are prevented from forming because our treatment creates a vertical barrier to repel these pests. Rain Shield technology allows this barrier to even withstand inclement weather up to moderate amounts of rain. Results are seen within days and last for weeks. Technicians return approximately every 14 days to maintain and further strengthen this barrier, keeping your family away from mosquitoes and the harmful diseases they carry.
Affordable and Effective Mosquito Spraying in Vicksburg
If you’re ready to stop wasting money on inadequate mosquito control, make the smart choice once and for all by investing in a plan with Mosquito Shield. We’ve been a local favorite for almost two decades, and the quality of our product speaks for itself. In fact, over 90% of customers continue to repurchase our plan year after year for mosquito spraying. Vicksburg families can have peace of mind with a success rate like that! We even offer a money back guarantee, fully refunding your payment if you are unsatisfied for any reason after your first visit. Get back to enjoying the outdoors this summer with our quick, affordable, and effective mosquito control solution.