If you need premier mosquito spraying services to put your infestation to rest, don’t trust just anyone to handle the problem – the experts at Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota can help. Our proven three-prong approach to mosquito spraying will keep these pests away from your home during the entire summer.
Mosquito spraying in Shorewood should not come at the sacrifice of your bank account. We combine comprehensive and efficient services with a low-price tag – in fact, we charge roughly half of what the other guys do! If you need the best mosquito spraying services in the Shorewood area, look no further than Mosquito Shield.
Why Should You Hire Mosquito Shield?
When they need mosquito spraying, many Shorewood homeowners choose to go the DIY route instead of hiring a professional. However, hiring an expert mosquito sprayer shows quicker and more successful results, a more comprehensive job, and better materials than completing the job alone. The team of experts at Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota can provide numerous benefits to your mosquito spraying in Shorewood:
- We have a successful track record of results. Attempting a DIY mosquito spraying in Shorewood can keep the mosquitoes away for a bit, but they will likely return soon. With Mosquito Shield, our experts have the materials and the experience necessary for an effective, and accurate mosquito spraying treatment in Shorewood.
- We use a high-quality, tested product. When you DIY your mosquito spraying job in Shorewood, you only have access to commercially available products. However, the experts at Mosquito Shield have developed a unique formula to keep unwanted pests away.
- We know where mosquitoes live. Our mosquito spraying experts know Shorewood properties and where the mosquitoes like to live and breed. Because of our years of experience, we know where to target mosquitoes and get to the root of your problem. These critters will not reappear in a few days, because Mosquito Shield targets them at the source.
- We are industry professionals. If you’re doing your own mosquito spraying in Shorewood, you likely have not attempted this task before. As a result, you have not developed results-driven strategies and proven techniques for ending your mosquito problem. However, the mosquito spraying technicians of Shorewood at Mosquito Shield have extensive training in this area. We know where to target mosquitoes, how to handle spraying materials, and how to complete your spraying job within a matter of minutes.
We are quick and efficient. Mosquito spraying in Shorewood involves a lot of trial and error – and our mosquito spraying technicians are long past this stage. However, if you try to do your own spraying job, you could see mosquitoes return within a matter of days… and you have to start the process all over again. However, Mosquito Shield’s technicians can complete your spraying job in just a few minutes. You will see immediate results and enjoy a mosquito-free summer – and if you’re not satisfied with your results, we’ll give you your money back.
- We are an affordable option. One of the most common reasons for a DIY mosquito spraying in Shorewood? The cost. Many homeowners believe that mosquito spraying has to cost lots of money. However, repeated attempts at spraying will probably end up costing you more than just paying one fee to the experts. In addition, Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota offers our mosquito spraying services at an affordable rate – we charge about half what other companies do.
Contact Our Team for Mosquito Spraying in Shorewood, MN
If you need to get mosquitoes out of your yard and enjoy your summers again, you need comprehensive and proven mosquito spraying results. If you are a Shorewood homeowner looking to cull your mosquito population, look no further than Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota. Our mosquito spraying experts know how to remove your Shorewood mosquitoes for good. Get in touch with us to schedule a mosquito spraying appointment for your Shorewood home. View our testimonials here.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.