Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Mosquito Control Experts in Hinsdale, IL
Have you been searching for mosquito control products in Hinsdale, IL? You may have tried conventional mosquito control products like bug sprays, netting, and citronella candles, only see marginal results. Most of these products only work in small areas, and only for a limited time. You may only experience a few hours of relief (at most) with many conventional mosquito management products. Mosquito Shield, on the other hand, offers the most effective mosquito control in the Hinsdale area.
Why Invest in Mosquito Control For Your Property?
Mosquitoes are some of the most annoying creatures you can have around your home. While you may find some relief using bug sprays and other treatments when you’re out and about on a hiking trail, you need more robust protection for your home. You should be able to tend to your landscaping, enjoy cookouts with friends and family, and let your pets play in your yard without worrying about the threat of mosquitoes.
Mosquito Shield offers a proven effective three-step system that gets rid of the mosquitoes on your property and keeps them gone. While most conventional store-bought mosquito control products will only work in small areas for a limited time, Mosquito Shield can protect your entire property with a long-lasting barrier.
A Proven Three-Step System for Mosquito Control
Mosquito control is easy when you rely on Mosquito Shield’s proven-effective system:
- Your vector-trained Mosquito Shield technician will visit your property at a convenient time and look for the places where mosquitoes are most likely to gather. The first step in our system is CO2 masking. People and animals exhale carbon dioxide, and mosquitoes sense CO2 to locate targets to bite. CO2 masking confuses the mosquitoes living around your home and can greatly reduce your odds of experiencing a bite.
- The second step is a thorough application of our proprietary spray solution. Mosquito Shield has developed a specialized spray that not only kills mosquitoes on contact, but also adheres to organic surfaces very quickly, forming a vertical, invisible “shield” around your home and yard. Your technician will target the areas where mosquitoes are likely breeding around your home and create the barrier that will deter more mosquitoes from flying into your property.
- The final step is consistent reapplication of our spray. We typically visit our customers every 10 to 17 days during the mosquito season to reapply our spray, strengthening mosquito barriers each time. If you want the most effective mosquito control available in Hinsdale, IL, the Mosquito Shield system should be your first choice.
Find Your Mosquito Control Solution Today
Most of the mosquito control products you will find in local stores have very limited efficacy. They may work well enough for a few hours in a small area, but they cannot match the complete protection for your whole property that Mosquito Shield offers. Our mosquito control can help you enjoy the outdoors with peace of mind, and our system is always affordable and reliable.
You don’t need to worry about the rain washing away your mosquito barrier either. This is thanks to the Rain Shield product we include in our spray. We typically revisit our customers for re-spraying every 10 to 17 days to make sure their barriers remain intact and effective.
Ultimately, Mosquito Shield offers long-lasting and reliable protection for your entire property, and our services are always affordable. We’re certain that after just one treatment you’ll recognize the value. Most of our Hinsdale customers report dramatically lower mosquito activity in just 24 hours.
Contact Mosquito Shield today for more information about our proven-effective mosquito control offerings.