Is your property swarming with annoying insects? Do you need mosquito control in Edina, MN? Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota has a solution for you. Our premier and comprehensive mosquito control services for your Edina home can help you reclaim your summers and say goodbye to those pesky mosquitoes.
Professional mosquito control in Edina from Mosquito Shield is affordable and effective with proven, science-backed results. Not quite convinced? If you are not satisfied with your mosquito control in Edina within seven days, we will give you your money back.
Reasons Why You Need Professional Mosquito Control in Edina
When it comes to mosquito control, many Edina homeowners can forgo professional services in favor of doing the job on their own. However, professional mosquito control can provide numerous benefits to you and your home. In addition, hiring the experts from Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota may be a more cost-effective option than tackling mosquito control alone.
When you hire the experts from Mosquito Shield for your mosquito control in Edina, you and your family can enjoy the following perks.
- Proven Results: When you DIY your mosquito control in Edina, you may have to go through a few rounds of trial and error before you can see a reduction in the mosquito population. However, you avoid this guessing game when you hire Mosquito Shield. You can see results instantly after we visit your home and you will enjoy a mosquito-free summer. We’re so confident in our work, we’ll give you your money back if you are not satisfied with your mosquito control in Edina.
- Disease Protection: Mosquito control in Edina is absolutely necessary because of the dangerous diseases that mosquitoes and other bugs can carry. From West Nile virus to dog heartworm to malaria and everything in between, these diseases can put you, your family, and your pets at risk. Mosquito Shield’s team of experts know where to target mosquitoes at the source, reducing your family’s exposure to these diseases.
- Lower Stress: If you are trying to do your own mosquito control in Edina, you will have to spend a long time collecting materials, learning about mosquito control tactics, and actually conducting the job. This can take days to complete, leading to a lot of stress on your part. When you hire Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota, you can lose the stress, enjoy your weekends, and let the experts take care of the mosquito control in Edina for you.
- Affordable Services: When deciding to do your own mosquito control in Edina, you likely believe that you are saving money. In fact, repeated attempts at mosquito control around your Edina property may amount to the same or higher cost of simply hiring the experts from Mosquito Shield. We offer very affordable mosquito control services for Edina homeowners, charging roughly half the rate as our competitors.
- Better Products: If you’re doing your own mosquito control on your Edina property, you are at the mercy of commercially available products. You have to buy over-the-counter insecticides and mosquito sprays. While these products may be easy to buy, they are not the most effective options on the market. Our team has developed a special formula to effectively cull your mosquito population. The experts at Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota have proven solutions and we use much better products than you can buy off the shelves.
Contact Our Team for Mosquito Control in Edina, MN
If you’re struggling with mosquitoes swarming around your Edina home, don’t wait to seek help – Mosquito Shield of Northwest Metro Minnesota is here to help. Our mosquito control experts in Edina will visit your home, complete a comprehensive spray, and rid your property of mosquitoes within a matter of minutes. Keep you and your family able to enjoy the outdoors by investing in mosquito control today. Ready to experience a mosquito-free summer? Call us to schedule your first appointment today. Click here to contact us.
More About Our Approach to the Best Mosquito Service
Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
MPB gives you several options for pest control. It kills harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and it simultaneously repels airborne insects and prevents new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments are effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.