Mosquito Shield is the leader in professional mosquito and tick control. We take a three-pronged approach to mosquito and tick protection: kill current pests; mask the CO2 that attracts new pests; and repel pests from your home. Our proprietary Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB) represents more than 15 years of product research and development, and our FlexBlend spray technology maximizes the effectiveness of MPB.
Mosquito Shield gives you several options for pest control. We can help by killing harboring mosquitoes, no-see-ums, black flies and other flying insects along with ticks, and we simultaneously repel airborne insects and prevent new pest infestations. Our treatment schedules are flexible so that you see the best results during peak mosquito and tick season. We add our Rain Shield blend to each spray so that treatments withstand light to moderate rain storms.
Our licensed technicians are trained in product application, mosquito and tick behavior, and species identification. We educate our techs to “think like a mosquito” while evaluating properties to find problem areas. They will also study weather and property conditions to take a holistic approach to your pest control treatment.
More than 90 percent of Mosquito Shield and Tick Shield customers reuse us season after season. We carry an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (which we’re happy to say mostly collects dust!). If for any reason you’re unsatisfied after your first visit, we’ll give you a full refund.
Once you contact Mosquito Shield, you can expect a couple things:
- Your first visit is scheduled within five business days of signing up for our treatments.
- You’ll get an email before and after each technician visit.
- The treatment will be applied to your common use areas like pools, decks, patios and swing sets, and it’ll be applied to wherever the mosquitos and ticks breed and live.
- After your first visit, you’ll see a significant reduction in insects, usually within 24 hours of the first treatment.
- A licensed technician will come to your property every two weeks, depending on the mosquito population and weather. Treatments can be effective when done either 10 days apart or even 17 days apart.
Mosquito Shield was founded in September 2001. We’ve all been there, trying to enjoy our homes’ outdoors, only to have our limited time outside ruined by unwanted mosquitos and insects. It was clear that the mosquito control products available at the time—body sprays, candles, mosquito magnets—weren’t up to the task. Frustrated with these options, we set out to formulate a true solution. The following 15 years were spent researching the science behind the mosquito life cycle, testing products, application methods and treatment frequency. We developed our own proprietary blend, Mosquito Protection Blend (MPB), that lasts for weeks and gets stronger as mosquito season progressed. Our MPB is made with natural oils that rid you of current mosquitos and repel future unwanted guests. Combining MPB with our FlexBlend application technology has put us at the forefront of residential mosquito control.
Tick Spraying in Bellingham, MA
Are you tired of dealing with mosquitoes around your home every time you want to spend time outside? Have you tried conventional mosquito control options from a big box store and found them ineffective and disappointing? Most of the store-bought products you’ll find only offer mediocre results in a small area.
Mosquito netting may help keep your outside dining area or covered porch mosquito-free for a while, but the pests will eventually find their way inside. Citronella candles and torches only offer minimal results at best, and a simple change in wind direction renders them ineffective. Instead of wasting any more money on these measures, utilize a better form of mosquito control in Bellingham by contacting Mosquito Shield.
Proven-Effective Mosquito Control in Bellingham
Mosquitoes are much more than just annoying. They are tiny, persistent pests who can silently spread diseases like Zika virus, West Nile virus, and eastern equine encephalitis. Keeping them away from your home in the most effective way possible is a wise decision, and Mosquito Shield can help.
Unlike the products you would find in a store, Mosquito Shield offers complete mosquito control for Bellingham homeowners. Our patented three-step approach to mosquito control protects your entire property all mosquito season long, while typical mosquito control products only work in small areas for a few hours at a time at most.
Three Steps to Eliminate Mosquitoes on Your Property
The Mosquito Shield team has worked hard to develop a straightforward yet effective approach to mosquito control in Bellingham that not only destroys mosquitoes quickly but also prevents them from returning:
- Your Mosquito Shield technician will begin treating your property with a CO2 masking procedure. Human and animal bodies emit CO2 naturally, and this is what female mosquitoes sense when they need to find something to bite. CO2 masking camouflages your natural CO2 emissions, effectively confusing mosquitoes and reducing the likelihood of mosquito bites.
- The second phase of the Mosquito Shield system is application of the specialized spray we have designed. The Mosquito Shield team developed this spray specifically to target mosquitoes, adhere to organic surfaces, and create a long-lasting barrier that prevents more mosquitoes from entering the area. The spray kills mosquitoes on contact and then sticks to organic matter, and as it dries it creates an invisible vertical shield that prevents more mosquitoes from entering your property.
- The third phase of our treatment is consistent maintenance. Our team tracks local weather patterns and uses advanced software to keep an eye on local mosquito activity. We use this information to determine the best timing for maintenance spray treatments at Bellingham homes. Most of our customers are on 10 to 17-day maintenance spray schedules.
These three steps provide much more robust and more reliable protection from mosquitoes than any product you’ll find in a store. All of our experienced and vector-trained technicians know how to spot the places that are most likely to attract mosquitoes to help make sure that you can enjoy the outdoors on your property with peace of mind this summer.
Benefits of Mosquito Shield’s Three-Step System
If you have tried spraying bug repellants and other conventional measures for mosquito control in Bellingham, you might have noticed that they seem to lose effectiveness after rain showers. We add Rain Shield to our spray to ensure it keeps its hold on organic material during light to moderate rain. You don’t need to worry about wet weather damaging your mosquito barrier, and our consistent maintenance sprays ensure season-long protection.
Our service is affordable, and once you notice the results, you’ll clearly understand the value of our patented three-step system. If you are ready to try the best form of mosquito control for Bellingham homeowners, contact Mosquito Shield today to schedule your first treatment. Call us today 800-908-7076.